Saturday, November 10, 2012

Oh what a Saturday :)

Oh what a Saturday :).  Woo hoo!!!! Finished the cowl I was making..I'd post it but can't get the upload working so that means next week I is buying the dang computer. Cause this is too frustrating...

Morning I was up at 4:30am and so was the rest of the crew. Hey this is my quiet time what gives.  But before I turned around everyone was in their spot and back to sleep so I put my pot of coffee on tuned on my oven and baked a lemon cake...yeah I surely needed it. Hahaha. Well it goes good with almost anything !

I emptied the big bag of dry food for the critters got that in bins and then as soon as the sun popped up I washed the dog patio..while I was doing that Mr. Cardinal came by and was chirping to me...yeah seems he lets me know when the feeder is sort of empty...and so asi went out front he sat right over my head on the branch and watched..then when I left he flew down and ate..yeah I'm trained well..

Replanted several of the branches from my purple/red leaf hibiscus and watered al my plants..things are starting to grow again and hope we don't have another frost just yet..need to take some cuttings and start a few more plants.

Received in the mail the Moon flower plant seeds from one of my RV Sistahs..Pat, out in South Dakota and boy I'm anxious to plant those but need to get a trellis and catch up with Clancy as to where we are putting this beauty..

I really get excited over making this place a little haven..seeing pretty plants always makes you feel good...and between the geraniums and roses it's looking nice.

Starting another cowl later tonight and then I have a couple more things to make and I'm finished with projects...then I an get to baking cookies after Thanksgiving...then get my boxes ready for shipping..not doing too much this year...hubby isn't coming down for the holidays so I won't see him till March. That's  just gonna be a little rough but well get through it.

So now I need to make dinner and what I was gonna make well I'm not that hungry. So guess I'll make an omelet..simple and light enough so I don't feel full..

Hope all you traveling stay safe and as always. God bless


No comments:

Post a Comment