Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday, Nov 9th...Hubby's Birthday !

Friday, Nov 9th,  Hubby's Birthday....this is a tough one cause I can only wish him a Happy Birthday.  But it will tweet a bit cause I bought him an Ipad so things like this would make it a lot easier...so tonight as I sit and wait for our call to connect.  I'll be able to wish him face to screen.  Hey, that's better than nothing.  :)

Today was a mad rush kind of day...had Doc appointment and then after that it was to Publix and of course I behaved..I mean this store has a lot a bakery goods that greet you when you first walk in and of course I was HUNGRY. But I resisted temptation and only bought a few things and fruit. Sounds good right? NOT I wanted something good. But hey I'll settle for my blueberry cup cake hahaha I'm gonna put a candle in it when hubby calls and sing. Omg maybe not but then again. Why not?????

So when I got home which was close to 1pm..I was gone most the morning..and I was tired and hungry...I did manage to get a quick nap at around 3 ish....tok my meds which I forgot in the morning and wham that pill hit me and I nodded out on the couch..me and Ms Reba..it really felt good too cause the morning was really chilly brrrr don't like that cold stuff felt like the Tin man's sister Hahahaha 

I can't believe the weekends here and I've got to buy me a computer..I mean I can't do too much on my ipad...and there are things I need to get done..

Now I need to fix me a little dinner..and then sort all these can goods and put stuff up...maybe I might see if I have enough flour to make a pound cake if not looks like I'll be going into town. Hahaha..

Ok, show time here at the funny farm..critters are done eating now it's my time. And so those traveling stay safe and as always. God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment