Monday, November 19, 2012

What a Fiasco on Monday

What a Fiasco on Monday....does it surprise me..NOT...Murphy done struck again!....Yep, I got up and was just whistling in the breeze..and it was gloomy another hint of my day...lay down on the couch and jumped up ...like "Hello There" it was trash day and I was just lagging...I mean come on Woman get your act together...so up I jump and on with the rest of my morning...Ms Reba is back to her ole routine somewhat..

But I got my mind set I'm gonna get her eating, whether she likes it or not...and so she ate some and walked away..Me following behind her..Here comes the Meat Balls...and down the hatch they went..she burped and we both were happy...grabbed my coffee and toast and then got dressed..I'm gonna get out on that highway..hahaha..

Got into the car and I could hear Ms Reba giving me her sorrowful routine..but I had things to do.. backing on out I thought this car is giving me a little bit of.. I ain't a gonna do it..but she did (I know my car is a "She") and then out of the community and onto the Highway...she was tugging some what but then on the way we went into town...a few times she kind of slugged and then caught up to herself..ok, now what..it's cold I know it..but what's with her...

Got to the Store which is only like 4 miles up the road and grabbed some stuff and then thought I best go back home as I'm not really in the mood to go any where else and again my car tugged and slugged..I even pasted the Chevy dealer where I take my car for service...

Thought to myself .."Ok, I'll call them next week and bring her in"...and when I got to the entrance of my community boy I thought, "I ain't a gonna make it."..but I did .. I like coasted down and around and when I stepped on the gas pedal I saw the RPMs raise and the engine race but we weren't going any where and I knew...I just knew .. I looked and seen the engine light come on..OH BROTHER.....my first thought was those little buggers (Squirrels again)

But as I got to the front of my driveway I knew.. I saw the "Pink Stuff"...yeppers it was transmission fluid.. I thought I smelled something but then again I thought it was in the air.. I must have blown a seal coming out my driveway...Crappola...

So I pressed the blue button..(OnStar) and called for Road Side Assistance..and boy I love my OnStar..and sure enough they dispatched my Wrecker...yep same one I had a few years back..good ole Ace...LOL so I got out of my car and I hosed down the driveway..

Not too long came the Road Service Truck..and I watched as my Car went away.. I had already called the Dealer so they knew she was coming in...and then it was the wait...

A few hours later they called..the hoses to the trans broke..ok, and they would replace them and then check to see if I did any damage to the trans...so now I'll wait for tomorrow for that call...Sure pray not...that was my day...

Called hubby to let him know the wonderful news and told him.. this is my Christmas present...LOL  cause it will be a big bang for sure..you can almost here the piggy bank cracking...

Watched a little TV but boy my stomach had that awful feeling...so I just leaned back and tried not to think about it... I called John to let him know that I might not go out to dinner but he insisted .. that he'd pick me up and so I just figure I might as well...staying home I'd be depressed...but it will pass .. just like gas cause life goes on.. and I look at it this way... No accident, I didn't hurt anyone and it's this crap that happens...

Now I'm ready to hit the hay..and I'm mind tired...and hope no nightmares...and there's always tomorrow...

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Us All....

No comments:

Post a Comment