Monday, November 26, 2012

WoW is me on Monday :)

WoW is me on Monday :)...and it was ...cause I didn't chop veggies up for Shugs so I had to get up early and I decided I was gonna try something a little simple (like me :) ) and I made up some couscous (1/3 cup dry and 1/2 cup boiling water not hard at all mix together and cover for 5 min) and I added some mixed veggies (they were frozen so 7 min in microwave) and I added some fresh cranberries and chopped grapes oh and I snuck in some chopped almost shredded kale and mixed it all together and portioned it out for 5 days..but seeing tonight's left over I can say I made up 10 meals worth..yeah she ate it but still a lot left..

That's one thing I have to learn with Shugs is her portions..but this sweet bird can eat.. I mean she gets into it..hahaha does some heavy playing then wham she's chowing down..of course she still tosses so my critters are enjoying what's hitting the floor oops rug and I did another bright thing..

I had a small shop vac for my car..a really small one and I brought that in and I use that to vacuum..and I mean it's a thing, a must cause this fine feathered creature is a "Dirty Birdy"  LOL  her food is all over...here, there and every where in fact I think I wore a few stems...

Morning was busy as you can see I was making Shug's food...and then I did another batch of laundry..uh oh it's still in the dryer OMG..that means tomorrow morning I'll turn that baby on..it's just towels so no big deal..

Had to have some one come out and look at my roof..(the new one I just had put on) in my carport I had some condensation coming down the wall ..and I was worried..but Jim told me it's because of the cold and this side of the wall is next to the water heater...(I hope that's it) but he also said, "keep and eye and see if it gets worse)..that made me feel wonderful...but what I think is some where there should have been a vent to let that heat escape...who knows but I'm sure I'll find out..

Later on I realized I forgot to eat..yeah I'm having one of those days..oh and I got another surprise...always ready for surprises..

The phone rang and it was Florida Heart and Vascular calling me regarding my Shingle vaccine..seems the Legal department of AETNA got in touch with them regarding my episode of having to pay 250 before given vaccine..which being in Net Work I or anyone shouldn't have to pay ...only just your co pay...well this young woman apologized for the confusion and asked would I still want my vaccine...Of course I mean I need to get it..so she transferred me to be scheduled ...so I'm on for Friday at 11:30am...

Long story short...AETNA really did look into this..and did make sure that I was taken care of..that's important for everyone..if something isn't right..report it..don't let anyone take you over... I felt not only was I doing it for myself but any one who has insurance and follows going to an in NetWork...that's what they agree upon regardless of how much they tell you things cost..that's been a said package arrangement...

I still haven't forgotten what was done to me in the Leesburg Hospital..going to into the ER and being admitted and then them trying to get paid asking you to use your Credit Card..NONSENSE..how does one get admitted in if not going through ER unless you Doctor orders you in then you wouldn't go through ER to begin with...DUH ????

Ok, now I'm brain tired and have a must to do tomorrow...VACUUM...yeah it's that time and I need to gather data for the Vet here in town for my Critters..also I did already order meds so that I'll pick up on Wednesday..

Safe Travels all and as always..God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment