Monday, November 12, 2012

Sweet Asp Monday :)

Sweet Asp Monday :).  Ah yes it is and was..got up to dang early thinking I had over slept and guess what????? I was wrong as I looked at the clock glowing in my eyes it read 2:10am. OMG!!!!!!..my brain is yelling "go back to bed fool"...

So I did, but had to convince myself that what I read was the real McCoy ..you know some days we just don't know when to give in :)...but when I woke for the second time I sure was feeling like a Mack truck done run over me..

So that was kind o my day..slow and steady she goes hahaha.  I managed to get a few things accomplished even if I had to talk myself into things..and I am sure it's happens to us all..

Late today I chatted with my RV Sistah Dawn and as I sat up on the toaster..that's my spot ..well it's where Dawn puts the ipad as we face talk. No we joke about my location but tonight as she was preparing dinner I got a lesson in cooking hahahahahaha, I've never heard of a pork steak much less know how to cook one..so step by step she showed me. Hahaha my own personal cooking show. Hahaha 

We both laughed as she did the demo and hey we is getting good at it too. And Dawn's Mom popped in with her comments too. Awesome. So that was another level of using our iPads to learn something new hahaha a good one..

Later on in the day I finished another Cowl so now that's two down and tow more to go...good thing this is a simple patern and really goes fast with these big knitting needles...

Tonight watched the Voice, and for me it wasn't that great..guess my taste in music is changing and when hubby called ..."Surprise " he felt the same way..hahaha.  Now I done loaded up the dishwasher and she's going to town. Love that sound.

Tomorrow I need to head out and pick up a few things at Winn Dixie and I also got a call from Doc office to come in on Friday morning to get my Schingle vaccine. Oh yeah had them really bad in my head, ear, eye and neck and they did a number on me ..and still is. Left me with eye problem ...and loss of hearing in my right ear..so reading this if you haven't yet ..get your vaccine if you've ever had chicken pox!

That's it for now so those traveling stay safe and again as usual. God Bless




No comments:

Post a Comment