Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday I didn't Miss :)

Black Friday I didn't Miss :)..nope I stayed my butt home as I saw on TV all the lines the night before..I'm still kind of dumb founded that people do that.. I mean I know a bargain is a bargain...God Bless them all !

Morning for me was stay at home and catch up on what I hadn't gotten done since Ms Shuga came into the house...or should I say, "arrived"..and she's a hoot and I'm really trying not to spoil her which by the way is very easy to do !

So I got up and kept Shuga covered and got my critter water done then did pills for Zeke and Me and of course Ms Reba and Ms Abby got their taste..then we all sat on the couch listened to the news and then it was out time for the group which on my way in I saw Shuga trying to grab the sheet from inside her cage..hahaha that was weird..

Hubby called as he was going into work to catch up on things that needed to be done but said, "I'm only gonna work a half day"...that will be the day...but he did and went and got his hair cut..and sad news, the girls who have taken care of hubby's locks are closing their shop after 35 years in business..said, "it's not out there and they can't meet their rents and bills "  so they will work for the shop near by...well I hated to hear that one but at least they will still have a job .

Again back to my being...I took the sheet off and got greeted by.."Hello" and she just cocked her head ...I was busy ...had to clean her crate..bottom draw slides open which is great and removed the paper and sprayed with my Clorox and water...wiped up and then put fresh paper down..(thanks Betsy for your donation)...then filled the clean cups with her feed and some fresh veggies..and of course fresh bowl of water..she was happy and went right to town eating and gabbing something...at one point I thought she said.."Ok, what's next"..hahaha

Got Critters fed and on with the show of vacuuming..and boy it was chilly this morning ..too chilly for me..but I knew my outside birds had feed till night time anyway..and I didn't water the plants to dang cold..

Have a list of things I need to get done and boy oh boy by lunch time I was dragging..so took my break and then made a sandwich and thought .."Wonder if Ms Shug would like some chicken..cause Ms Reba was there yakking for some..so I cut a piece and warmed it up (in frig too cold) and put it in Ms Shug's cup and sat back and slowly she walked over to it..next thing I knew she was attempting to eat it..OK, that's something she'll like once in a while..

Ms Reba was in rare form and she decided I need to pay her attention so up she got and in my face telling me what for LOL...later on I did a Face talk with Dawn and yes, I watched her fold her clothes...she's as bad as me with that..HATE IT !

Chatted with hubby on Face Talk too and of course Ms Shuga did her antics..he laughed and I know he most likely thought..glad it's not me..LOL..well, soon dear when you come down you'll have your go at Ms Shug..(sure hope she likes him)...hahaha

Tonight I just vegged out and watched Hallmark channel ..was afraid to watch regular movie with all the cussing..YES< I don't want her to cuss !! Lord help me please...

I did join a Parrot Forum as I want to learn ..I'm not that knowledgeable in Parrots even though I owned one for 35 years..Medusa was an Amazon..and totally different personality...and feeding although similar..but different..

Now I'm ready to lay me down and Ask the Lord to Bless my Soul and sure hope he Keeps me around a long time...if not I pray he Blesses hubby for longer so he can take care of the Critters 3 & 1/2  :)

So for those that are traveling Stay Safe and as always..God Bless Everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment