Sunday, November 18, 2012

My Sunday kind of Day :)

My Sunday kind of Day :).....Morning I had ambition...after that it went downhill..well I knew it would..Stayed up way late for me almost Midnight before I got to bed and I thought for sure I wouldn't get to sleep but it did come thankfully...and I was surprised waking up like I did..but got the Critters all taken care of and myself too..and then..well along came Ms Dawn LOL we chatted for a bit and I then had another mission to install on my computer...

Enough said !!!!..hahaha..I look at it this way..Every time I turn on this dang computer there is a world of Surprises..and like they've always said, "Life is like a box of chocolates"..well honey, I hit the Hershey Train LOL...

I have to laugh myself because I'm just so amazed at how far I've gone and how little I know..hahaha..in fact the errors that I do ...well the computer has a mind of her own..and just poo poos me and off I get dumped..hahaha..

Turned on the computer today and low and behold it said to me , "Psst, Windows will not open till it has a chance to down load important data"...Oh MY STARS what did I do now ?????

However when I went to slide to the charms..(lucky charms that is) It did work so I don't know what part of windows is working or not ...but I'm sure I'll find out sooner or later..hahaha..

I will say this, "the more I use this computer, the more I'm liking it"...now that's a shocker but I'm not sure of what I'm liking hahaha...

Today I took my nap and I sure did need it .. I was feeling icky and thought ok I'll lean back on the couch at 2pm....(my golden hour) and just cover up with me "blankie" and go for it..and sure enough I did and got up at 4pm on the dot..hahaha..works for me...:)

Oh, John (of the fighting duo) called this morning to make sure if I could and would pick him up at 11am so we could go for dinner on Thanksgiving..now I had already talked to him the day before and said, "I'll pick you up at 11:30am cause I need to make sure my Critters are done and ok...now that's not good enough..HUH????? well cause as he explains the Hostess at the Golden Coral told him that if we didn't get in early we might not be able to get a seat.....Good grief..like I said .."It's never easy with these two" ...so nicely and I was nice surprisingly...I said, "John, I'll do my best, but my Critters come first...if you'd like to meet me over there so be it"....I hear a clearing of the throat..(oh boy) and then.."Uh ...yeah ok what ever I just want to make sure we get a seat"...

My only prayer is asking the Good Lord to give me strength to endure what's coming on Thanksgiving...cause I did tell him.."If you don't behave I'm gonna leave your Asp and might even Fork Ya .."  hahaha

Sometimes I feel bad but today "I don't ".....as for hubby he said, "he's cooking a turkey breast"  and I feel so bad we are not together...but I know he'll get a kick out of what will happen with me and John...LOL  I'm sure it will be a tale to tell..hahaha

Just feel blah...so I'm gonna fix me some OJ and some cheese and crackers..I did have a meal at lunch time ...so this will be easier on me..and tonight..not sure oh..The Big Race...I'll watch that and do some knitting and then..here comes Monday ...the Trash Day...Run for it LOL

Hope those traveling stay safe and as always and like before..God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment