Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Neat Surprise on Thursday

A neat Surprise on Thursday...first off I went to pick up the Critter food so that was a hop, skip and ride...then I didn't even stop for a goodie...nope I came directly home..I had plans...I was gonna video Ms Shuga in one of her routines..

Morning was hurry, hurry as it was TRASH day and boy I thought I almost missed it.. as I was watching the news and I heard the Truck..omg I hadn't put my trash out...and up like a flash I got and to the door I ran..HUH..doesn't this sound familiar..any reindeer around..Nope I didn't say "Ho, Ho" either..hahaha

As I raced to the front of the driveway I just made it in the nick of time..but guess what..it was the truck but the one to pick up the branches and stuff ..on Thursday we have two trucks one for Debris and the other for Unadulterated Trash ....OH MY ..:)

So now I'm back at the house gonna fix a little lunch and then get my "Star" out and ready for her lesson...She and I have two lessons a day..sometimes if I have the energy and Zeke don't mind we have 3..but today was a "Special" one cause I was gonna attempt to video..OMG..

Let me tell ya this little one is a Hoot..no doubt about it and entertain..holy smokes she can put on a show..and you just don't know what to expect..and she has this thing for the towel that covers the hassock..hahaha..and she went to town and not riding on a pony either..

She is so much fun and Ms Reba every once in awhile will come by and look and of course go on her way..but Mr Zeke well no way not right now ...and Ms Abby she's another winner..not yet those two bears are too fast and wouldn't think nothing of blowing a few feathers......

That was my day sort of and then I enjoyed a glass of Lambrusco with my dinner tonight..was good hadn't had one in a long time but that sure did relax me..and I'm still feeling it and it was only one of those tiny pony bottles we call them..they come like in a 6 pk...so I've got 5 more to go..whoopee...

Watched the Xfactor to night and felt bad to see Vino go..but again those kids are pretty darn talented...look out Carly Rose I think you could definitely win this ...She's so good..

Tomorrow I head into Leesburg to get my Shingle vaccine..yep, it's on again and this time all I pay is the 30 bucks co pay...but I'm glad as I don't want them suckers ever again..I had a very bad case and still till this day I have some problems because of them..ouch.

Now I need to say.."Nite,Nite "  and Stay safe to all those traveling and as always....God Bless..

PS in case you are interested here's Ms Shuga :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment