Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I can't believe it's Tuesday already.

I can't believe it's Tuesday already..where is my days going ??? Next thing ya know it will be Turkey day (Thanksgiving)... Now the bummer is everyone I know is going away..oh well looks like I'll make a turkey breast and a sweet potato...I'm not big on turkey but love stuffing. What can I say.

Well last night I watched the Voice ..it was ok but I guess I'm not into the music that this folks are singing. Uh oh does that mean I'm getting old ????Nah, just like music I can understand....LOL

Morning for me was quick had to run into town and pick up a few goodies just basic stuff and yep even bought that Pork steak gonna give that a try tomorrow with roasted veggies. All in one tray hahaha have to use a half sheet tray to Roast on.

Later this afternoon I did another search on laptops....and I finally decided I just want a simple one with enough ram and memory that I can do a few things with and hopefully a lot of my other files I'll be able to install back.

Tonight I'm gonna start on my other Cowl and then just one more to go. And that will be last of my projects I have to get done then start making up some cookies. That's gonna be a good one. Cause it's one for me out of each batch lol for sure I'll miss Diane as she sure loved to bake those good Christmas cookies and loved to decorate...

Ok that's my day and tomorrow I have to go to the rice fields yep it's that time again hahaha sure does come around quick ..oh and Ms Reba is back to eating on her own..still a little picky but not bad...but she's eating..and that's all that matters

Safe travels to all and as always God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment