Saturday, November 3, 2012

Turn your clocks back on this Saturday Night !

Turn your clocks back on this Saturday night...before going to bed ....yes we get to sleep in and hour...will I be able too??????  Don't know but I'm sure gonna try :)

Today was nothing special other than enjoying most of my day just catching up on some emails and then a nice surprise call from my niece ...and I was so happy to hear from her..being she lives in New Jersey and I couldn't get through as the circuits were always busy..

She let me know that all the family was doing alright and that they have a buyer for their home and the one they want they are having a little tug of war trying to get a deal..all ways something.  But all and all it was good news for a change.

Chatted with hubby today as he was cleaning up the branches that fell in the yard..and then trying to get all his chores done. He has a list about a mile long...poor guy.

Next week I've got several things I Ned to get done and I also have Doc appointment on my hubby's birthday...need to stop in at the Vet's office to also bring him all the med lists for the critters and get some meds for Abby..

My list will start to grow and that is good cause it will keep me busy....and boy I need to jump into some action.   Cause when I'm idle I bake. Hahaha

That's about it as I really just enjoyed my down time....

Hope all you traveling stay safe and as always. God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment