Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday, Friday it's almost over

Friday, Friday it's almost over...been busy doing my domestic duties and of course complaining but no one is here to listen to me. ( thank goodness).  But got ER' done!!  

Oh how I dislike these chores. I'd much rather work all day on a job then to these tasks. So I might as well suck it up and I did. I vacuumed through the house hahaha.

Ms Reba is now resigned to me feeding her in the morning and at night in fact when I brought the dinner in she jumped up in her chair and waited for me to sit down....she wins well sort of but I ain't a gonna give up some where I will find the right combination:)

I've been having problems with blogging as I'm not always able to make corrections and not sure if its because I'm using my ipad cause I haven't yet bought my computer...so bare with me as I struggle a bit..

Waiting to hear from hubby as to how things are going with the company as things are still not up and running....that can get crazy too....pray though that everyone is able to get into work once things are done.

Not too much else other than waiting to hear and see all the pictures from the get together in Texasas I spoke with my RV Sistah, Dawn and yes we did some gabbing and she was just so excitedinmeeting a lot of the Sistahs she had been chatting with on line.

Ok we'll I'm gonna ease up and take in the Cardinals as they come for their night feed.

Those traveling stay safe and as always. God Bless



No comments:

Post a Comment