Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Got er' done on Tuesday

Got er' done on Tuesday....and that's a fact Jack...LOL  When I got up this morning, bright and early I had to get dressed..normally I stay in my long Tee and do all my house chores and Critters done...but this morning was a chore with Ms Abby..

So getting dressed early didn't shake the crew...see if I get dressed afterwards then they start running to the door or...get wild and crazy and start racing through the house...like, "Catch me if you can"...so I figured if I did a surprise deal I'd be the winner...hahaha..yeah I have to fool this crew all the time..."They like playing games" :)

After I got everyone done and my birds and bees and trees...hahaha I couldn't resist it all rhymed...I enjoyed my cup of coffee and then got Ms Abby into the car..She was happy, she was going somewhere..but only if she knew ...(surprise).

Got to the Vet's office and first thing Ms Abby spotted was a "CAT"..oh boy she was in 7th heaven...she loves those fuzzy toys..and this one was a "BIG" fuzzy toy..hahaha...that cat belongs to the Doc...and it's feet never touched the ground...It saw Ms Abby and they were eye to eye contact and it was "Color Me Gone"...thank goodness I held on tight cause Ms Abby was ready to go in "Super Drive"...a real Chase Game...and she can then muster up some high foot action..hahaha

Had to weigh her in...she was 84.6 lbs...that's good...and she's lean..you can feel her ribs..(which is what you're suppose to be able too) with Rotties they can tend to gain lots of weight ..I do keep my Critters on a really good program...as you all know from reading my cooking..now only if it would work for me...but some one's got to be the "TESTER"...:) 

Ms Abby was a good girl...as the techs came in to take her blood...I told the girls.."You ought to come and work at the hospital..."...they both laughed..they know...they were right on with getting their job done...and Ms Abby did her wiggles...she just loved the attention..as long as you don't show her the needle..hahaha..

So now that job is done Ms Abby is good till Sept when she visit Saul back in Pa..then he'll give her the vaccines and do a routine check up...and so will all the others get theirs as well...

Watched the Voice last night and goodness that Juliet Simms sang James Brown Song..It's a Man's World...she was a show stopper...and there was another one on Cee's team Jamar who also did a fantastic song that was good to...it's gonna be a hard choice for him...but I think he'll go with Juliet...she was awesome...this young girl has soul..and even James Brown would have loved it...check it out on YouTube..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NiO6WxTRjA&feature=channel&list=UL


So now I'll get ready for tonight's big event and lots of goodies coming up too...America's Got Talent comes on May 14th..not sure about Howard Stern ..sure hope he stays off the dark side of him...gawd he can get down right "nasty".....Good stuff happening.. I'll also watch later Survivor...goodness these days lately with all this recording.. keeps me busy..LOL..

Again..safe travels to all my friends and like always God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment