Monday, May 21, 2012

Here it is Monday and I'm "Waiting"

Here it is Monday and I'm "Waiting"...waiting for my Amex card to be delivered and I have to sign for it too...!!!  Ok, ok I know that's important cause I have it being delivered to where I'm at instead of my home base..So I'll sit and wait and maybe make a few more "dish rags"..and then I won't be complaining "I ain't a doin' nuttin' "...

Morning was not bad. By that I mean I wasn't on a marathon race and I took my time getting up..I actually slept till 4:30am and got up at 5am..now that for me is a big "YEAH"...the Critters were still sleeping as I walked down the hall way.. I mean I had to step over Abby as Zeke was in bed with his head on the pillow..(what a life) and Ms Reba was curled between the pillows..If she would have opened her eyes she would have met up with the "Big Bad Wolf"..hahahaha...Zeke and Reba get a little bit up tight lately with each other...Mood swing again !

Fell asleep on the couch last night as I was watching Celebrity Apprentice..now don't that tick ya off..I mean I was watching to find out who was gonna win...and didn't find out till this morning on Today show..OH MY STARS !!! and then woke up with a cramp in my neck and went back to bed at 1am..hahaha..never fails I'm just not good at watching programs late in the evening...

Today is a meeting (Board of Directors) and I'm planning on going..well that's if my Amex card gets here..I'm hoping it will be before noon..but as I just tracked it..well let's say "I'd like to go to the meeting"..but I do need my Amex Card to take care of all those changes that have to be made..and that's gonna be a pain in the ARSE...

Tonight is America's Got Talent (AGT) and if it's anything like last week..oh brother is it gonna be strange...but isn't that always interesting.. I mean just think of those people who actually get on TV and make fools of themselves..I'd have to hide..but then every once in awhile I've been known to make an ARSE out of myself by opening my "Big Mouth" as Jackie Gleason on the Honeymooners use to say..hahaha...

I'm posting rather early as I had to do a few searches on the Net this morning so I thought.."Why Not".. I mean maybe that will be a different out look for me if I post early.. My day could become surprisingly different..hahaha..not that's a hoot !!!  My days are always surprises but I'd like a few...Hey, nothing days...that would be nice.

Sure wish I was traveling to Alaska..that's on my bucket list and when I do down size my rig..that's exactly what I'm gonna do...but sure hope it will be with a group of Sistahs so we can have a blast...Cause they really are the neatest group of "GREAT WOMEN"..happy to be a part of them..even though I haven't been writing on the site lately.. That I need to start changing too..Page by page as I say.

That's my story and I'm sticking with it...Have a great day all and Safe Travels and most of all....God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment