Sunday, May 27, 2012

Plastered to the Couch on Sunday

Plastered to the Couch on Sunday....now that sounds like I was tying one over but NOT...it was because I was "Spent" (that's what I call totally wiped out) on Saturday...I mean I think it's because of all those meds I take that things tend to push me a little over the edge...not to speak of my legs driving me BONKERS...but hey, I'm alive and some what kicking...well not that high anyway...but I'm doing my best.

I decided after I did my morning chores and being up since 3am that I was not going to do a blessed thing no matter what..however, I did manage to make a few things (dish rags) and put my chicken in the oven for later this afternoon...but I have to say, "What I remember of Shake and Bake didn't hold true"... It was dreadful...my stars what did they do to something that was so tasty..or is it ME????? dunno ...but I do know where that chicken is going....Healthy trash this week...YIKES.

I even watched QVC and didn't call that #800 number so I'm doing really good well kind a sort a...but I did manage to clear up a few things on my computer..that was a MUST DO.

Hopefully by tomorrow morning I'll feel better this glumpy feeling SUCKS and it makes it difficult for me to get any thing accomplished..but my writing skills (lists) is growing and I've got to start getting a little serious and clear out a lot of things I need to either put in "Boxes" or "Throw Out".

Before I know it hubby will be landing in Orlando...so my butt has got to start moving in higher gear...I know I need to get a Bird Bath as the one I have is really starting to break down.. so I'll take a ride over to the nursery on 27 and see what they have..then head over to my friends shop and pick up Taste Of The Wild (Critter food) I'll need 2 bags and that will take me home to Pa..

I'm gonna see if my friend can get the other brand I use also..Verus..as I have to bring down 6 bags with me and I mix the other Taste of the Wild with it...The Critters seem to handle it well and no major issues with Zeke's stomach.

Tonight I'm just gonna start checking what I need to put into the spare closet ..it has become my Critter pantry...and really has a huge closet so everything fits well..no fuss no muss !

Waiting the Tropical Depression that we will be getting some parts of..we sure do need the rain..it's been really dry...just pray no other funny stuff follows it...

That's my story for today...sure hope my Sistahs heading to Alaska are doing ok...God's Blessings follow you all the way .

No comments:

Post a Comment