Sunday, May 20, 2012

A Quick Fix on Sunday :)

A Quick Fix on Sunday :)....got out wee early this morning to make a fast stop at my favorite Winne Dixie...woo hoo..I got the Critters done and even manage to have my toast and coffee...course I was dressed so Critters didn't get the opportunity to give me a bit of a "no you don't"...and even got the plants and birds taken care of...WOW...must have had an energy blast Hahaha

Did a little bit of goodie shopping..and even treated myself to some "Ice Cream" which I don't normally buy cause I make my own..(now I'm bragging) bought some Bryer's Sugar Free (gawd will I ever get use to it ?) and even picked up a few steaks..now my preference in steak is Rib Eye... I know they are not heart healthy but neither is cardboard...LOL well that's how most steak taste to me with out some "FAT" and as Emeril says, "Fat rules "  wait it's usually "Pork Rules" but pork ain't got no fat ..hahaha..Where's the bacon?

After I spent some bucks pulling out I meet up with John (the fighting duo partner) and he was smiling...Yes John, now what ?   He asked me when I was making sauce and cake again...hahaha.. I always give him a little goodies as he does favors for me...(wait to you hear this one ...mmm I mean wait till you read this one )  John ships me special bread..hahaha  I told ya it was gonna be different...any way there is special bread I buy here that I can't get back home so he goes and buys me 6 loaves and UPS to me...So when I'm hear I make up certain things he likes and can't get and that is our swap !

Heard from Amex this morning too...told me my "new" card will be delivered to me Monday...and then it's notify all that I pay by Amex..pain in the ARSE..but needs to be done.. I already made my list so when I have card in hand I start dialing..and posting.. Still bugs the crap out of me and I wish they would catch these jerks..and put them away..but then it gives the a place to live and eat on our money..heck put them to work on a "Chain Gang"... Jail should never be a hotel...3 squares and all the benefits you need...and even AC and TV...better than folks that have lost everything and are living in cars and begging for work...oh don't let me get started..BUMS !!!

Did I tell ya I've made so many Dish Rags I'm going into the Dish Rag business..hahaha... one of my friends sells at the Flea Market and she keeps at me about selling my Dish Rags...Honestly, that's not what I want to do.. I make them up for gifts that go out with my Christmas Cookies..a complete package..LOL  but if things keep going like they are.. I might just take her up on a deal...omg..that would mean WORK..that dirty word..mass production..HOLY HANNAH... I'd definitely be tied to my big chair..OUCH !

Tonight I'm gonna watch the finals on Celebrity Apprentice..it's down to Clay and Arsenio Hall.. think that's how ya spell his name..Does it surprise me ?  NOPE..but the winner will...LOL

Well that's about it other than I'm having a STEAK for dinner tonight...even have a Baking Potato and a big green salad..Alright now I can just call it a day even though the day isn't over....Sounds good to me and then some :)

Sistahs safe travels and I'm checking your blogs...Lizzie, Carol, Nan, Mitch, Tina, Birdie and Beth...yeppers them gals are on the road and loving every minute up it..and what a group too..you know there is lots of laughs for sure and oh..Good Fiddles...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment