Friday, May 18, 2012

Flip Flopping Friday :)

Flip Flopping Friday :)...and the weekend is here AGAIN !....I really did a Nothing kind of day...and more or less started making my list of all that needs to be done when I go back home...Which put me in another frame of mind...The LONG drive HOME !

My morning was rather dull other than I had my little routine with my "Birds of a Feather" and those industrial "Squirrels"...I some how think they enjoy me being here...cause they love to just annoy the chit out of me !!....and they are so cute but VILLAINS...

Flowers are looking good and even the Geraniums are doing well ...when the Squirrels stop eating them !!! (See what I mean)  The Doves are back and getting fatter cause they found a HOME...and my other feathered friends are complaining...I hear them every morning giving me their two feathers worth..

Only one bird hit the new water feeder...sure hope I seem more in fact I didn't see the bird on it only when it pushed off ..the feeder rocked...I was so excited ..YEAH..some one discovered the water...but only one..some maybe before the weekend is over they'll be more.

I need to go buy a Bird Bath cause the one Clancy fixed is scaling inside and looks nasty...I know it's gonna be out at the curb come next Thursday (Trash Day)...and hopefully I can go by a nursery and buy one..maybe a concrete one.

I was in a strange mood..guess it's because I know I have to start packing up the house... I so enjoy here but don't get me wrong I love my home in Pa too..but something about how I can just look out and see so much Critter Action in the morning...at home it's much different.. The homes built up around me have made it almost impossible for Critter Action..all the farms are gone..(sad) and my area has become METRO..

So now it's get serious about getting things done and lists for Bob and Diane on what I want done and needs to be done...They are going to tile my Dog room so that will be much easier to keep up as I have indoor/outdoor carpet there and it's a pain...I'm kind of anxious for that as eventually I'll have most the house Tiled except for the Bed Rooms... I love area rugs for the living room and dinning room..

Still haven't decided on what I want to do with the Bathrooms yet..am seriously looking into putting a Premier Bath ..as I would love to be able to soak in a tub..hahaha..(like a pool) and these have whirl pools and it has a door you can walk in and sit back and fill the tub...woo hoo..plus still use a shower also..Now that's my kind of relaxing... check this out...http://premiercarebathing.com/

Now I'm ready to hit the sack..tired from actually "thinking"..hahaha..well I did do some things but not much...I'm taking this weekend for me and a few more dish rags ...boy Christmas gifts will be easy this year...only have to make up cookies by the time I come back...

Have to check our forum and see how my friends are doing on their way to Alaska..I sure wish I was tagging along..

Safe travels to all and always...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment