Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Wiser Wednesday

A Wiser Wednesday was my kind of day...and NO RAIN...but I was smart (hence the wiser day) and watered my plants ..cause lately the weather man ain't showing me anything..LOL...now that I've said that I'm sure tomorrow will be a wicked day..hahaha..hey, we need the rain and that's all..nothing more..just drops of rain..

Morning was a bit busy as there was a "Meeting" in mid morning for the concerned residents...a group of a few people that have good intentions and stirring the pot to get things done...which is a good thing for any community..Everyone there had some good input...and were civil..yes, I behaved myself..bit my tongue a few times...but I let those who were "in charge" do their thing...after all I've had many years of going to "battle" for just cause...and it does wear you out..and with me and the meds I take..heck I could be laid out if I don't behave ..hahaha...Close the box please :)

Afternoon nap was not in this picture today...but I did get a Lemon cake made..and it was delicious...great with ice tea or hot tea...like a fresh zest of lemon does the trick...

Was kind of down from last nights winner from the Voice..although I have to day Germain's rendition with Blake  doing "A Soul Man" was excellent..and Juliet's song she did was not good.. I mean who ever picked it should have taken another look..cause it just was NOT gonna take her to the bank.. Shame but I'm sure she'll do ok..

Tonight's American Idol..well I still think Jessica Sanchez should win it all..She is one talented young girl..I mean 16 years old with a voice like that...WOW..

So most my time was going through "Stuff" to sort out for "Trash Day" tomorrow..and I mean I so dislike this once a week nonsense..but I hear we are stuck with it for the Year...YIKES...glad I'm going home in June..cause July, August and Sept...it's gonna be nasty..

That's about all of my story for tonight other than I'm a gonna head out to Winn Dixie tomorrow and also fill my car with gas and get it washed..Yes, I do those fill ups and wash and go...:)  Some one's gotta do that and I'm not good at it...plus I love the drive through ..neat to watch and hear that water...wooo hooo..

I'm tried from nothing ...oh one more thing...Bob came over this morning and added a ledge to the roof of my bird feeder and also put a wire across the top so those big Ring Neck Doves can't get into the feeder...they fight..shame they are so pretty but are so nasty...none of the other birds can get in the feeder when they are there..so...now they are on the outside ...Shame on them...they'll have to eat what's on the ground...

Now I'll go to bed and sure hope all you traveling are Safe ...

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Barb, I agree about the Eurasian Collared Doves, they are really pigs with feathers and fly!! And to think they are another 'released non-native' bird. Now the hummers aren't fighting, they are just trying to show who where their territory begins and ends. Keep feeding them.

    ReplyDelete