Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wilting on Wednesday

Wilting on Wednesday... and I don't me maybe..it was a hot day here in Sunny Florida ....Morning wasn't bad as I was able to get my work done and then by afternoon...well forget about it !!! Plain and simple...

The Critters and I just leaned back and let the fan blow and watched the action out at the feeder....Did I tell ya I have "Fighting Doves"...I mean to tell you they will fight any thing..and the Wood peckers came in for the "Attack of the Doves"...Momma, Poppa, and even baby Woodies were up and ready...

I think I could even shoot a movie...I mean it's well worth watching who plays "King of the Feeder"...and no matter how many times I shoo away those Doves they come back and in multitudes too...

Watched American Idol, America's Got Talent and Dancin' with the Stars...omg everything on all at the same time...but I did record several and bounced in an out often...

So tonight was the finish of two of the shows..American Idol which Phil Phillips won ...and Dancin with the Stars  (don't remember his name) the Football player (I'm really bad about that one) and now the rest of the other new shows will be coming on...

Heard from Jane (the fighting duo team) late last night as she had an accident heading to the dog shows .. They totalled the Van and Trailer and all her merchandise was all over the highway...it was a wild frantic call with lots of screaming and yelling...I couldn't make heads or tails and I figured I'd wait for the next day when things would calm down... and it did..Seems her "new" driver was going a little too fast coming down a hill and instead of slowly applying the brakes he panicked and hit them and it caused the trailer to sway and he lost control and instead of attempting to straighten it out with a little more gas he slammed the brakes and turned the wheel and over they all went..Van and Trailer totalled...Ouch !!!

My phone rang most the night and into today and as I tried to calm Jane down I finally said, "Just be thankful you didn't lose your life or hit another car and kill someone else"... sometimes that's how you have to look at things instead of blaming everyone around you...

I feel bad for her and I know being on the road going from show to show making a living is not easy and all that driving around things happen...I sure hope and pray that all that are with her will be able to handle the rest of the mess that goes along with this....Been there done that routine with Jane several times...

Tomorrow I've got to head out to Walmart and also Ace hardware..need a few things and also start getting my house ready for leaving in another month...I can't believe how the time is just flying by...I'm sure gonna miss it here..I mean my front window is a world of it's own with all kinds of adventures that happen with these critters...

I'm brain tired and I have sort of an ear ache (wonder why>?) so I hope and pray that Jane has a peaceful night and she gets her rental truck..(another story)..

For all my Sistahs on the road..Safe travels to you all...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment