Saturday, May 12, 2012

A calming after a storm on a Saturday

A calming after a storm (shocker) on a Saturday....thank heavens :)

Not much was done today..I mean I was spent from Friday and didn't dare want to touch anything for fear something else might go a stray.....So I just did only what I had too...

However there was some light at the end of the tunnel today...I got a surprise..My Mailman delivered my Bird water feeder..it's neat and nope I didn't take a dang picture..didn't want to touch anything..other than open that big box with diapers for Ms Reba and my little bitty birds can now have a place to drink water other than my Humming bird feeder moat..LOL 

So I cleaned it up took it apart and checked it all out then loaded it with ice cubes (cause it's hot out there and the water gets warm) and filled it with what they call cool water (difficult to get cold tap water ) and out I went with this sweetie in hand..like a proud Bird keeper hahahaha..

I placed it right on the other side of the fancy wind chimes that don't chime..they're plastic but sure look pretty when the sun shines..like stars they are.....any way  I sat in my favorite big chair and watched off and on most the day...NOT ONE BIRD stopped near it..but sure flew around it often..

Maybe by Monday they'll hit it..but I know those dang Squirrels have looked but so far they haven't explored.. ya know they will...it's part of the ritual  around my funny farm.. LOL

Guess yesterday was a bit over the edge for me on my nerves cause I've been really dragging..that happens to me when I let things get me.. it takes a bit to get over...might be because of all the meds I take ..not really sure..but I know it kicks my butt a notch or two..

Also had to put down a new mat for the Critters..the other one was breaking up so I rolled it as best I could and tucked it in a large lawn bag..have to wait till Thursday to get rid of it...Gosh I hate this once a week pick up...any way I put the new one down and it's PURPLE..hahaha with dog bones around the edges...actually purple and black...The Critters are gonna check this out.. for sure...

These mats I used all the time I showed my dogs..I love using them.. and they lasted me a long time..now with being here in Florida I only get about 7 months tops before they start falling apart..but they are terrific for cleaning up and not having problems with nasty paws..and when I had the long coated breeds ..they were wonderful..no messy coats... I always used the 9 x 12 they are nice and big...easy to wash down daily..even have a purple pooper scooper...gawd I'm in style here..

Well I'm about beat from actually doing just a little....but it's that day before that did me in...something again I've had to get use too..never could believe little things can play havoc with the body..but it does as a heart patient..guess I should have another pity party..Nah!... I'll be fine tomorrow or the next day  and if not I'll just watch some good movies.. :)

Now I'll catch a Hallmark movie..I really like those..some are such tear jerkers...but at least they have a happy ending...

Good night all and Safe travels...God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment