Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday ! Ms Reba's 16th Birthday :)

Tuesday ! Ms Reba's 16th Birthday :)  Happy Birthday sweetie .. This morning when Ms Reba strolled out of bed (her time 7:30am) and walked into the kitchen waggin' her tail...I had to sing Happy Birthday Baby...cause she sure is one heck of a Critter...a personality beyond..She strutted in and looked like she had a big grin too... hahaha

My morning started at 3:30am..don't ask me why ????  cause I just sat up in bed and I had to get up..couldn't for the life of me fall back..so up I got and went to my big chair..uh oh I think another dish rag is in the making.....

Turned on the news to see what the weather was gonna be like...now strange but I listen to it before I go to bed...but I have to hear it again in the morning.. Is it I don't believe my ears or is it ..."Senior Moments"  I forget..DUH ?????

Last night I got my Amex card at 7:30pm ...was a long, long day.. When you wait it seems like "Never, Never"..but the driver was really nice and did apologize...said, "Truck was full today"..guess that sounds good cause at least he had a lot of runs to make...

Then I got on the Internet and Activated and began my ritual of going on to the Web sites and changing all my data..Gawd do I pay a lot of things with Amex...Yep, I fit into that.."Don't leave home without it "..

Watched that crazy America's Got Talent and recorded Dancin' with the stars will watch that one today..but as I sat and listened to AGT I did all my input on the computer....

Ms Reba will have her goodies for her special day..she did get part of it this morning at breakfast...boy did she ever gobble it down too..guess she was dreaming about all that good stuff...hahaha

I chopped up some apples and carrots...(my crew loves them ) and they'll have another batch tonight at dinner time...by the way they don't just get any apple..they only like..(get this)  Gala apples and they do know the difference..hahaha..well trained they are ...

I'm kind of draggin' right now as I was up too early so I might try to take a nap after 2pm at least till 4pm..this way the crew can sleep too.. I'm sure they are exhausted from all that they did today.....(that's a good one )

Tonight will be another episode of AGT sure hope it starts improving..never saw so many strange acts...so that's about it other than I have to mail a birthday card for Diane...that I'll do when I go out to the store..

So I'll take a quick look on the Internet and see if my friends have posted any thing new...Safe travels to all and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment