Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I've made it almost through Tuesday :)

I've made it almost through Tuesday :)...thanks to Mama's Chicken Soup....Good for what ales ya !  hahaha.....

Woke up a little slow but got out of bed...cause I had too !...Could have stayed under covers for another hour or two...which would have been nice..but...now that is the Question...The Critters were calling my name..Zeke leaning heavily on me and taking those deep inhales..I had no choice...Ms Reba...she was curled up all cozy in her between the pillows location. As for Ms Abby, she was in the kitchen laying right in the door way.

My usual morning greeting with Ms Abby is when I slide by her...notice I said, "Slide by her"...well it's because she don't move and she just stays there and in order for me to get by I either have to step over..(which I don't) or shuffle and slide by as I move her big feet and they automatically go back to the same spot  LOL...Some morning get up !!!

Low and behold I just knew it.. I didn't turn the dish washer on last night.. I knew it, just knew it but was to dang tired to get up and walk (shuffle) to the kitchen..so hells bells I had to put that baby on and get on with my morning chores...

We had a decent rain no biggy though and tonight we're suppose to get more..we sure do need it...as long as there is no heavy winds and nasty sky I'm ok with it...TV went in and out a bit but that's always a thing with Satellite..but didn't miss much..

I'm feeling a little better than yesterday..was a double whammy..My Sister's birthday and feeling under the weather...but I made it through and in a few more days I'll be back to (won't say normal cause I isn't LOL ) my ole self..complaining hahahaha nah, I'm not one of those I'm just happy I'm still able to fin for myself..

Have to make myself a note to make Zeke's appointments for the Cardio Doc before we leave here as he's do for all his tests again...YIKES he's as bad as me.. also have Ms Reba checked as she does have a small tumor that's been growing..not sure how we're gonna handle that..but I keep close tabs on it..

Tonight will be the finale for the Voice and I've got that set to record as well as Dancin with the Stars..double elimination on that tonight as well..Holy Cow it's these schedules that drive me bonkers...like I've said before.."Thanks to recorders".

Spoke with hubby this morning on his way to work..he's feeling some what better too...guess he's not gonna forget this lesson..."Don't eat Raw Meat"..

Working on more Dish Rags and I have not started my Table Cloth...dang it..but the pattern I liked had too many loose ends that didn't seem to tie in well..I love the way the patterned looked but it made no sense when I tried to start it off...perhaps I need HELP..hahaha.. or a new pattern..my search shall continue..

I need to make a trip out again and pick up a Bird Bath ..the one Clancy fixed for me is starting to break down..the paint is lifting and it's looking mighty nasty.. I don't think you can paint those resin type Bird Baths..so I'll do a few searches to my favorite places on line and then go from there ...:)

Just checked to see where my Critters were..HUH..hahaha..they are in bed...I might join them for my afternoon nap...

Safe travels and journey to all my friends...and always God's Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment