Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday and it's Mother's Day too !

Sunday and it's Mother's Day too !...

I'd like to wish all a Happy Mother's Day...my day was a quiet one...Most Mother's Days for me is rather a difficult one..Remembering my Grand Mother, Mother and now Sister.

I think back on all those holidays and how very special they were in our house..Lots of cooking (Italians love to cook) and lots of laughs.. I sure do miss them. So for me I try to keep this day quiet so I can just spend time with them in my heart.

My Critters were very good this morning .. I could have even slept the entire day cause getting them to move was like putting a stick of dynamite under their butts...but I ain't a complaining..Not Me !... it was wonderful...

I did have my usual...Get the pills ready for the week for survival..yeah, it was that time again..(gulp) drink a big glass of water for that first one..Fosamax..YIKES that's a nasty pill...LOL  but on to the next level..and so on and so forth...but I'm here and making noise and that's a "Good Thing".

Hubby called on his way to church to pray for me (hahaha) as he says, "You Catholics need lots of prayers"...sure Mr Hubby...hahahaha...Love the man dearly and I don't know what I'd do with out him..well, I have a few good ideas..but hey, he sure does make my days complete even long distance.

Tonight not much, I mean there's a movie I watch ever year on Mother's Day...I Remember Momma...it's my all time favorite and that's what's on my agenda for tonight..I'll fill up with tears cause it will make me think of my family and how we all sat around the table as Momma did count out what had to be paid and always wrapped the money in butcher paper..cause that's all we had..even to the part of what we needed for school or clothes..it was her thing ...she sure was the bookkeeper of the house hold amongst other things. My pop would just always agree...I can still hear him saying, "What ever Momma says goes "...Yeah she ruled the house and then some !!

Tomorrow morning I have my schedule to head out to WalMart and pick up a few things..I mainly just need a few things as soon I'll have to start emptying out the Freezer and Frig...yes, it will be getting close in time to head back...can't believe how fast time is flying now..

I'll make my list up for Bob and Diane as that is another thing we do before I head back..we have our little meeting on "What's Gonna Get Fixed or Changed"...kind of neat but it's something I'm so use to doing and the best part is..It gets Completed..on time too ...Amen to that..

So now it's time to feed the Critters as they were still sleeping and I hear Ms Reba calling me...hahahaha..yeah she's a little late but what the heck they're giving me a break...

Safe Travels to All..and God Bless !


No comments:

Post a Comment