Thursday, May 24, 2012

Traveling out on Thursday

Traveling our on Thursday to get what's on my list..Got up early again (this is a routine that is becoming a habit) it wasn't even close to daylight or day break...but up I was...Me and Zeke...Ms Abby was sprawled across the kitchen floor and didn't care that I was stepping over her...hahaha..

I was on another mission..first and foremost..GET THE TRASH OUT...all my neighbors as I looked out the window had put their trash out night before...now if it was me..mine would be scattered all over the street...See I did this along time ago and learned my lesson.....I'll get up extra early and drag it out the morning of..:)

Had planned to head over to Walmart and pick up a few goodies and also make a stop and fill my car with gas...Wasn't bad I had 45cent a gallon dis count and it came to $3.069 a gallon and right at 20 gallons the flow of fuel stopped...Hey, not bad at all.. This I get from my shopping at Winn Dixie..(my favorite store)...so now I'm good for another month of fuel..hahaha..

I still haven't bought my Bird Bath and my new Bird water feeder is not being used..DUH..guess I need to put it in another location..maybe ???? I'll have to think this one out a bit...

Ah but I did buy a 2 gallon sprayer for my Roses..this way when I mix their feed up I can spray instead of refilling the watering can..I'm getting to dang lazy for that mess..and those Roses are looking good..(nope don't ask I didn't take a picture but I'm gonna ).. yes, I am gonna take a picture (promises, promises)...in fact all the flowers are looking really neat...Gonna hate to leave my children..hahaha...well I do talk with them and tell them they are really Gems from God...they are !

Tonight I decided I wasn't cooking so I ordered a "Pizza" from Pizza hut.. eeek it was awful.. was I disgusted..what in the world .. it was gummy and the sauce was like tomato paste really nasty... What a bummer I sure won't do that again..I should have made my own pizza..but like I was saying, "I just didn't want to cook and I was wanting to treat myself.."

Watched "So you think you can dance".. now this program amazes me with the talent of these young ones.. the movements as I watch my bones ache..and to think I use to love to dance...No I didn't flip through the air only in college...LOL  Yes, I love the uneven parallel bars ...that was when I was really young and a strange brain  hahaha...I was limber for sure ..no wonder why I'm suffering in my joints...

We did have a little rain..sure wished it would have lasted all night but maybe tomorrow we'll have more...heard near Sarasota a tornado hit..haven't heard much more so I'll have to listen to the news...

It's that time and I'm gonna hit the sack and it will be Rice Day yes, the Rice Fields are calling my name and also maybe I'll get to do some laundry...

To all traveling..Keep Safe and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment