Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Dashing Thursday !!!!

The Dashing Thursday !!!!  I kid you NOT...hahaha..it was a dashing (like running ) to get the trash out to the curb.. see I did say "Dash"..like 50 yard dash... that it really was..for Me, and my neighbors..but at 6:45am...HOLY HANNAH...I heard the trash truck and it was...OMG get that trash together and out...cause here comes the BIG TRUCK...:)

As I looked out my window no one had gotten their trash out to the street..but I figured well I'm up it's day break and let me get my stuff together and be done with it..Ms Reba hadn't gotten up ..it was just Abby and Zeke...I had already given Zeke his 6am pill and they went out for a quickie  :)...so why not .

Well much to my surprise I heard that big truck and I thought, looking around and no one was insight...Do I yell, as I didn't have my phone..(The British are coming, the British are coming) LOL yeah you can see why my brain goes into overdrive at times.

This morning was sure gonna be interesting..next thing I notice is Ms Holly, my next door neighbor was rushing out with her trash and then I look up the street and my other neighbor Ms Judy was getting hers together and the Big truck had entered our area and was backing up to take my tree branches and I thought my trash too...good thing the two of them were out..but OH NO !  I didn't see Dick, Betsy's hubby...uh oh...better start heading over that way and yell at the driver "Hang ON"...hahaha...but he pulled away faster than I could say.."Jack Rabbit"....but I did see Ms Judy stop him..and then next thing the Truck was gone...

Well, me and Ms Holly had this look on our faces and Ms Judy was heading back towards us...then she got up to us and said, "The other truck will come for the trash"...OK sounds good to me..cause I just had this thought enter my head...I with the Van..would have to gather all trash and get Ms Betsy's too and drive to catch a truck...LOL  Thank Goodness...and yes, later on the other trash truck came and got us all...

Those wild and crazy thoughts can play with your Gray Matter big time..but how would I fit every one's trash in my VAN ???????  Thank you Lord...cause I was beginning to get this strange look on my face...

So that started my morning Big Time..next was get my Critters done..as I came back to the house all 3 of them were watching me from the steps...and I'm sure they had these thoughts..."Now that was different " ?  LOL  "Where's my Breakfast"...?????  those darlings...they have got the life...

My day was a little weird but not out of the norm for me...I had a couple of errands I had to do...and manage to get them done...and I was done for the rest of the day...sure waited to have some nice rain..but not much a few sprinkles...I had to water my plants and make sure my Birdies got theirs too..and still they haven't hit the "new" bird water er...maybe tomorrow...???  but Big Red hit that Humming bird Mote..he likes it plus he gets to look at himself in the window...He's smitten with himself...and even let's me know he's there...ok Big Red you are handsome !!

Tonight I watched American Idol...Surprise, Surprise...Josh got the sweep..I think because the judges kept up about him and always a standing ovation every time he sang got Old..now he didn't have a bad voice but to me he wasn't the "Hit Parade"..(uh oh that dated me)...and now it's Philip and Jessica...Philip has a fan club for certain..he's very modest and to me one dimensional..where Jessica had a voice..for a 16 year old..she will grow and grow to a beautiful voice...her pitch is darn near perfect and control  amazing...She's my pick..but it won't surprise me if Philip wins..

I'm ready to hit the sack as I've seem to just get exhausted ...I'm gonna have to adjust some of my meds..I think that's why I'm so tired..but we'll see..I'd love to say "Good bye" to at least half...but I then think.."They are keeping me Alive"...so suck it up and just be glad I'm still ticking...although I'm not "Pink"...hahaha.

Safe travels to All..and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment