Saturday, May 5, 2012

Saturday has it's cheery note

Saturday has it's cheery note...by that I mean woke up wee early as I had heard such good news before going to bed...and then this morning followed by several emails of good tidings...so hence, Saturday has it's cheery note..

Today was another warm day and me and the Critters 3 stayed in...and just sucked up that AC...of course I was at the Rice field and didn't have to wear a hat..hahaha...but I had some strange music playing in the background to make it some what authentic..^^^^^  :)

I had all good intentions of vacuuming but when I did my flower watering I changed my mind...Oh and another gooder..(my pa dutch expression) as I went out to fill up the big feeder I heard this strange noise coming from one of my drain pipes....

Now what in the world is that...as I looked over there was Mr Woody Woodpecker tapping on my drain pipe..."Hey", I yelled over to him..and he looked and me and did another "Tap Tap Tap"..but it sounded more like a riveter..hahaha...and guess what..he was complaining the feeder was just about empty...Dang those Doves !!!

So I filled it up and looked back and sure enough he was watching me...Guess he's getting spoiled and decided it's better to be fed than hammer yourself into a headache...and maybe come up with yucky stuff ...hahaha...

As soon as I left the feeder...sure enough..over he flew and jumped right up in and was chowing down...well that is what it looked like cause he was there a good bit...then along came "Big Red"..and then "Mr Bluebird On My Shoulder"...I'm telling ya they've got it made and now tell me when they need there feeder filled...

Ain't bad enough the Chic A Dees do the thing about the water...and the Hummingbirds fly up at the window to let me know something is not right...gee wiz.. I'm trained..guess I need to get out my order pad...who's next ?..... The Plants !!!!!

Not much happening other than one of our problems at the community is some what resolved and we're on to another ..and all to make it better and get this neat place back to the people that live in it...Our Motto should be "We take care of our OWN"...Works for me..

Tonight I'll watch a Netflix and yes, make another dish rag..I'm definitely going into the Rag business...Rags, get your rags here !!!!

Have to make a trip to WalMart as I need some things for the kitchen ...like my Brita Filter no longer flashes.. I mean it worked well for 5 years..so I have to buy a new one...and then I need to pick up a few other goodies ...oh yes !  I need to pick up a small flat feeder to fill with water..for my little Chic A Dees..hahaha and a few others..cause the big bird feeder they are not liking to go into..just them Doves and Crows..and once in a while Blue Jays..

I've ordered a new Bird Bath and the one Clancy painted..well, it's losing the paint...and it's looking "NASTY"...so I've ordered one on line...a pretty colored one... My birds should be happy... I'm spoiling them well..Now only if I could get them big birds trained to take my Squirrels for a "Ride"..

Have a good evening and Safe Travels to All...and Yep, you got it..
God Bless !

No comments:

Post a Comment