Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday, Some what under the weather !

Sunday, Some what under the weather !... Woke up feeling fine and got my chores done..made sure I did my plants too cause it was icky warm..and those hanging plants (Geraniums) really need a big drink..also cleaned off my Humming bird feeder as those little cuties sure get a messy area..

Did all my pill setup as it's the beginning of the week according to my pill box ....and discovered that CVS did it again...left out one of my scripts..so I had to wait till 10am to get that straightened out...Yes, I'll be going there on Monday to pick up AGAIN !

Chatted with hubby before he left for Sunday School and Church then did a few more things on my list...and sat back down..felt not great and I thought it was the heat getting to me...Surprise, it wasn't...nope I started sneezing like crazy...and that's not the usual for me..so I figured maybe pollen was high...well I found out later in the day....

Took a nap, well kind of sitting in my big chair and when I woke up, "I had a cold in my nose"..yeppers, "I have a cold in my nose"...So that's my story and I don't wanna stick to it..but it's what's happening in my world as of today...YUCKO !

Dragged out most of the afternoon and decided best take some Tylenol and just get as much fluid in and lay back..The Critters are good about that ..they'll lay back with me...even Ms Reba was ok with it...Ya know she is pretty vocal when she wants something..but she did cut me a break... Yeah :)

Watched Hallmark movies the rest of the even...one of my favorites  The Miracle of Ordinary Days...enjoyed it..well what I remember seeing as I drifted off several times and that's not like me..only when I'm not feeling good..

Tomorrow I have to go to WalMart and CVS and it's suppose to rain but I still have to get it done...have my list ready for my morning dash and then I'll make sure I don't have too much to do..cause I ain't a gonna get it done ..not the way I'm feeling now...so Tylenol do your stuff...LOL..

Dinner I kept light cause I'm never sure if it's "Feed a fever, starve a Cold"...sounds good but with me..it's make lemon ice and keep fluids handy...

I might make a chicken soup in my pressure cooker (yes, I have one of those) so I'll pick up a chicken at WalMart..and a few veggies..gots lots of rice LOL... I'll feel better with that...Mama always made one of those it was the cure all for almost everything...and it worked..

So that's my kind of day and I sure hope all yours was a lot better...and like always..Safe journey to my friends that are on their way to Alaska..yeppers the RV gals are in a  Caravan to Alaska..can't wait to catch all those pictures...but sure wish I was tagging along..

Good night all and God's Blessings shine on you all !

2 comments:

  1. Hope you kick the cold quick! Pollen levels here have been way high this spring...I've had to put Olivia on allergy meds...first time ever! Take it easy and have lots of that chicken soup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paulette, I sure did make a big pot of that Chicken Soup..tucked in and watched the Voice..feeling better already...even if it's a mind thing...LOL Hope all is going well for you we need to get in touch..God Bless Zeee and those Critters 3

    ReplyDelete