Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Scary Moment on Saturday

A Scary Moment on Saturday...and I'm still remembering on this Memorial Day weekend..from one extreme to another...OH BOY !

My morning was earlier than usual.. I mean 3:30am my eyes opened up and my legs were aching..NOT AGAIN... I just couldn't get them buggers to stop and the only choice I had was to get up and head into the living room in my "Big Chair"..Yes, another dish rag was in the making...I had thought of starting my laundry but my legs were really hurting and I wasn't anxious to go up and down and in and out ....so I sat back too an Aleve (guess that's how it's spelt )...and tried to watch some program...not much help either..

Around 6am I got up and gave Zeke his meds and I took mine then I let him and Abby out and started feeding the birds..(yep they got breakfast early) as it started to get a little light out I started watering my plants..get a big jump and then I saw the Bird Waterier tilted..hmmm those dang squirrels again..so I went and grabbed it and took it into the garage and washed it and then (dumb thing to do) I filled it and carried it out and hung it up on the pole..YES, I keep forgetting to just do it with the hose..duh !!! So I got a little wet...

Came back in the house and laid on the couch as hubby called then Ms Reba came out and I let her out..She later started her demands but this time very annoying..like jumping up and hitting me with her paws..(bony they is ) and barking..."Be quiet Reba, I'll get you breakfast.." with that I got up and figured let me let the crew out again so I called all to order...but Zeke never came..hmmm is he sleeping on the bed.. He'll do that sometimes...so I head back and NO ZEKE...I go to the bathroom, NO ZEKE...did I leave him in the carport ???? NO ZEKE...Is he in his room ?  NO ZEKE...then all of a sudden a panic attack hits me..."Where is ZEKE"...OMG !!!  Did I let him outside...????

Out I run to the front of the house calling him..ZEKE, ZEKE...no signs of him not even a sound...He wouldn't just run off.. I mean I would have seen him and heard the commotion for sure.. I mean if he was chasing a bird ????? I'd hear him barking...Wild thoughts came to my mind...OMG...someone seeing him would scream for sure.. I mean my boy Zeke can be intimidating...HOLY CHITSKI... I then have this wild thought of him coming running up the drive way with a Sand Crane in his mouth..."Look what's for dinner"...OMG>..YES< I'm now in over drive gasping ...

At that point Ms Reba and Abby are in the carport carrying on.. and so I figure I'll let them out then get in my car and drive the neighborhood...my breathing is becoming rapid...I'm in a cold sweat...I just know this is gonna have a horrible outcome..I can hear people screaming in fear and Zeke enjoying that.. I mean he's ready to scare the BE JESUS out of any one who decided to shoo him away...I'm now sick as I walk back to the patio and then...

Ms Reba stops in front of the garage door and starts barking and jumping up..what is she doing ??????  I yell at her to stop the nonsense..and get outside...but no way ...she's wanting me to look..and I open that door and there "Low and Behold"...it's Zeke... I closed the door on him when I washed the Bird Waterier...talk about a pissed off DAWG or MAD DAWG..he come out of that room like he was shot from a cannon...and jumped right on me .

I fell back against the wall and I was so happy to see him..He was excited to be "Set Free"...he grabbed my wrist and was tugging on me.. and I mean to tell you  I felt like a wet dish rag (not the ones I'm making Hahaha)...Happy isn't the word..We all went inside after I let him out in the patio...boy was he ever happy...

After I fed everyone I was starting to have my coffee when I could barely swallow..my solar plex was so tight I felt like I was gonna be ill.. I could barely move...catch my breath.. I was so filled with emotion...I couldn't believe it..this never happened to me before...NOW WHAT ?????

I had to go lay down on the couch and calm down...I was so caught up in emotion and fear all at the same time..WOW, I will never doubt anyone that tells me about how that feels... I mean I couldn't move, I could hardly catch my breath..and the ill feeling that came over me...well I thought I was gonna just crumble...What a thing to remember ....

I mean from one extreme like I said to another...unreal..so the rest of my day I took it really easy and thanked the Good Lord that I survived another adventure...I may not leave my drive way but I can tell you I travel many roads to no where and some where all at the same time...WOW !!!

All this and my weekends not over..With that I'm gonna say..."God's Blessing to All"...I'm gonna hit the sack before my lights go out ...

No comments:

Post a Comment