Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Woo Hoo ! It's Wednesday :)

Woo Hoo !  It's Wednesday !...Morning was good (surprise) and the day is still not over...weather wise, it's a warm one..but I'm staying in so who cares :)...Got my chores done this morning and I'm a head of the game...what ever I'm gonna be dealt with today...!

Got up like 4:30am and yes, I did another dish rag..guess I'm going in the dish rag business..nah, just getting a big jump on Christmas gifts..and what I need too..

Watched the Voice and I was just a happy camper...glad to see Juliet Simms made it in the finals..but I really didn't have a doubt..cause she hit it out of the ball park...Jamar, I felt bad for cause he really did a good job....but nothing like Ms Juliet !..

I did watch the Biggest Loser as it was their final show too...WOW !!! I'm telling ya that show does wonders for those people and glad to see the Winner..I mean 199lb loss in 7 mos..OMG...and glad Kim came in second..she did hang in there even when the others really ganged up on her...Way to go !

So my night was a happy one and Ms Abby was curled in her donut bed and Ms Reba on her pillow..Zeke goes where ever he wants..hahaha...however they all got their Heart Worm Meds for the month..on to the next month..

Just got off the phone with the Vet in town..Ms Abby's blood work was great so no worry there..Thank you, Lord..so she's ok to stay on these meds to keep her pain free...

I'm gonna get my Crock Pot going and make some BBQ Ribs..haven't had them in awhile and they sure make great sandwiches later on too...and plus no heat in the house with that darling, wonderful, joy to the world Rival Crock Pot...LOL  can ya tell I love my Crock Pot...OH YEAH !

Tonight is American Idol and Survivor..here we go again..record one and watch one...still have to watch Dancin with the Stars to see who got the BOOT...I'll do that this afternoon as I slave over my Crock Pot..hahaha

Heard from Clancy too...He's coming over tomorrow to clean off my roof and gutters and do some weeding in my rose garden and a little bit of weed whacking and edging..so the yard looks a little nicer...He really does great work..and loves when you tell him too...which isn't hard to do .

It's almost lunch time and I best get my body movin on into the kitchen and rattle those pots and pans...this way it seems like I worked hard..hahaha.. but I do have to brown those ribs first before I do that hard part of lifting the lid and adding BBQ sauce and well you know the rest..cause it's always good coming from the kitchen...

Safe travels to all and last but always..God Bless .....

No comments:

Post a Comment