Thursday, May 3, 2012

A Hot and Busy Thursday

A Hot and Busy Thursday...Ouch, it was warm when I woke up...(yucko) at 4:30am so I knew the rest of the day was gonna be..."STAY IN AC"..kind of day...However, I had Clancy coming over to do some work ...and did he ever..

That man enjoys the heat..never met anyone like him..the hotter the better...and he was up on my roof cleaning the leaves off...and there was lots of them too...Didn't have to do the gutters as I had screens made for them..but boy when he said, "Look out below"..he meant it...!!!

He also did some weeding and edging for me..and told me..(just like this).."Barbz, ya best get some rose dust fer them purty roses cause ya got somethin' chewin on em'....see them holes"...now I have to always smile when Clancy talks..cause he's got a dry sense of humor and chuckles when he tells ya somethin'...and always says, "Whatcha think, ya like it, is it good enough" ?   all in one sentence...hahaha

Clancy your a gem !  That man works and works and never stops and then when it comes time to let ya know how much it's gonna cost ya...he has an expression on his face and then looks at you...then comes the.. (gives you the price)  "Is that ok" ?   Like he never cheats ya and I think he sometimes feels bad telling you how much...but he's sure worth every bit !

The place looked great and he does a great clean up...as he came over to me and said, " I'll have to come back, cause I have to go to work tonight .."...OMG...the man worked a few hours in the heat and has to go to work tonight..YIKES....He apologizes and says, "I'll come back to wash the room and trim the bushes"....

Oh he also showed me the kittens..Yes, his cat Suzy had 4 kittens and as cute as can be... I hated to not take one...but NO I can't right now...but I could have taken them all...hahaha...they were born April 10th and he was like a proud Papa...showing them too me...hahaha...Clancy is a "Softy"..

After Clancy finished up I had a mess in the Dawg Patio..yep, the leaves where all over there and I had to get as much as I could up...hard raking on stones...plus the matt I have down is slowly breaking down from the sun and chemicals I use to clean it...Looks like I might have to suck the hole thing up LOL...

Tonight watched American Idol and Skylar got the "Goodbye"..sad as she wasn't my favorite but she did a good job..I'm sure she'll get some deal down the road.. and Holly even though she was in the bottom two is still with the group..hope she pulls it around..

Also watched Survivor...Poor Kat..guess she thought she was the "Leader of the Pack"...she got the surprise...even though she says, "Kool Beans, I love those back door surprises..."  She didn't look so happy...AT ALL !!!

Time to hit the sack and tomorrow I'm off to fetch my scripts from CVS and hit Winne Dixie...oh need to make a quick stop at Ace Hardware for "Rose Dust"... Betsy is gonna take the ride with me too...She'll enjoy our Adventure...

Again Safe Travels all and most of all....God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment