Thursday, May 10, 2012

Treading lightly on Thursday

Treading lightly on Thursday....sorta, kinda...well just tip toed a bit...LOL..I stayed up too late that's what I did and I also ate some Italian Lemon Drop cake...OUCH..but it was oh so good...:)

Morning was a bit weary because of my night owl activity...and even the Critters looked like they were walking in their sleep...however, I did have to make a run to Winn Dixie..I was out of Moo Cow Juice (MILK) and I needed a Green Pepper and Onion to make up some Sausage/onion and peppers for the weekend..Yes, I'm jumping the gun here cause it's only Thursday...but you do know Friday starts the weekend..and um let me see isn't that TOMORROW ?....

Well anyway or any how I stopped over at Betsy's for a quick "Hello" from our meeting and bring her and hubby Dick a goodie..(they like them goodies) and always a joy to chat with both or either one...and because Betsy is also following American Idol we discussed who we thought would get the "Boot" tonight...hahaha..

Show was pretty good last night and I still think Jessica Sanchez should take the show..but we'll see..and then I wound up watching something and didn't fall asleep till almost 12:30am...Oh my !!!

So I was yes, dragging butt and like I said, "So were the Critters.."  plus it was that awful "TRASH DAY"...the one and only day that everything had to be out at the curb...Gawd this is really awful...:(....

Also watched to see if those Ring Neck Doves could get into the bird feeder..they tried but only one succeeded...but the other Doves..(they're too many of those buggers...like squirrels) and they remind me of the pigeons in New York City park...pain in the butts..and fight to get their share of food...

Met up with John (the fighting duo pair) at Winn Dixie and brought him some of the Italian Lemon Drop cake ..he always likes goodies too and bugs me all the time..."When are you making"...and I always tell him..."Ole Man, get your girlfriend (Jane) to make you something...instead of fighting.."  his comment back is..."I'd be afraid she'd kill me with it"  LOL... guess he's right the way those two go at it...just like "Punch and Judy"...OUCH !!!!

Got back and it was really quiet in the house..(not normal for my house) and I walked in and even Ms Reba didn't come to greet me..Ok what's going on ?  So I put the groceries away and then went on my search...Uh Oh !!!!!!!!!!

Zeke was in his crate and so was Ms Abby...but Ms Abby's crate didn't look so good...You might have all forgotten but Ms Abby has been known to chew...I mean Cherry Mahogany is her favorite of all times first and foremost...but this wasn't wood...it was the carpet in her crate...Guess she was a little ticked at me..(for what I don't know but will find out soon or later)  She was looking not so good and so was her crate...

Did I scream ????? Whatcha think ????? 10 guesses:)...I was in the "Kill of Mockingbird Mode"...I let her know she was treading (there's that word again) on thin "Threads" (mainly the carpet cause that's what it looked like )...and what a mess it was to clean especially with her breakfast ..OY  :(

So that was part of my mid morning episode...Aren't I lucky?  and my Doc says, "You need exercise"?  Is he kidding me... he ought to spend a day in my shoes..oh and speaking of shoes..did I forget to tell ya...that Mr Zeke done ate my "New"  Reebok's...I mean I bought myself a pair with the open backs so I can where them without hurting my feet and he ate "My Left Shoe"...

Can I start this day over or maybe even this whole year ????  I survived it and they sure did test my blood pressure and my heart.. I mean it skipped a beat a few times and if it pounded any harder it might have cracked my ribs ...not sure if it was when I was picking up the whole crate and moving everything out of my way or when I found a few (tiny bits) of my sneaker...

Now I'm in resting mode.. I mean I did make the crew their dinner although I thought perhaps they might be full ?????  Ms Reba was making her entrance known and demanding dinner and now she's back to the old Ms Reba of...Feed Me..and I literally mean Feed Me...cause I have to make tiny meat balls up and feed her one at a time and she tells me when she wants the next bite...

Ah love it just wonderful and life is just flying by before my eyes..not sure if that's an indication of mine is almost over or I'm gonna take all 3 for a "Ride"...hahahaha...it's been a day that's all I can say...but my reward is..

Leaning back and just watching the Humming Birds as they come to the feeder and FIGHT >>>>>!!! LOL...See even the birds can't let me rest in peace...Where's my box ?????

Tonight I'll watch to see who gets the Boot and try and catch up on a few other things and I'll have a cup of tea with that Italian Lemon Drop cake..that will make my day as I think of Momma when she use to make it for us...

Have a good evening and Safe Travels ....God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment