Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Kind of Wednesday :)

My Kind of Wednesday :) went literally to the DAWGS !  hahaha..but it's true it really did... I mean to tell you after finally getting a good night sleep (my kind of quick sleep still up before the break of dawn hahaha)  I was so happy not to hear that weather alarm blast...and feeling my knees shiver...Like where in the world am I gonna run...Run?  I couldn't even if I wanted to..more like shuffle off to Buffalo..(singing that song while I type).

Well, this morning looked a little on the grim side..it was looking like the heavens were gonna bust wide open AGAIN...but it didn't..but it was sure nasty around us...Guess the wind man was doing his blowing...(real hard)

So after I got my chores done I knew I had to do up the Chicken..hahaha..not really do it up cause it was already done did..(now I sound cajun ) what I had to do was grate (shred) chicken for my Critters.. I had cooked up 30 lbs when hubby was here (in March) so I had a few packages (I vacuum seal after I cook) in the freezer that needed to be prepared .  I like to shred/grate the chicken and add it to their dry food..gives them a little more extras..and they look for it too..Spoiled ???? HA !

Again I sat on my chair and watched the Tube and Grated/Shredded away ..and boy that chicken was cold and my fingers were getting numb..Then I packed the chicken in containers and now I'm set up for when we get back in Pa and with a couple packages left too...Whoopie !!!  This surely gives me a break but I can't help gripping..I mean it comes with the work load..and makes ya feel better.

Then I went on to the Veggies..OH YEAH, Like I said, "Went literally to the DAWGS"...got to watch a few movies..so that part wasn't bad and Ms Reba was giving me her orders..of which I was glad to see..She wasn't feeling to great last night..kind of had an upset tummy..and ya all know I was just a little (a lot ) nervous..she gets off her food and I worry..can't help it ...I mean she's a little ole gal that never has been real sickly.....anything that's not right with Ms Reba...Ms Zeee goes into OVER DRIVE WORRY....

After all my jobs were finished...so was I and me and the Critters curled up and took an afternoon delight ..hahahahaha...NAP :) watched the Birds do their fighting over who was gonna get to sit inside the Big Feeder...and ya know what I think my Woodpeckers have decided not to peck wood..hahahaha they enjoy that feeder...and the berries and nuts...Yummy...a Woodpecker ain't a Woodpecker any more..hahahaha...I wonder if the Bird Group would appreciate my story..."I Spoiled the Woodpeckers" or is it better.."I Broke the Spell of The Woodpeckers pecking wood "...Crazy isn't it..but from what I see of them daily..They ain't a peckin Wood !!!

Tonight on TV is.."So ya think you can dance"  interesting and after I get done watching those kids jump around I'm sore...LOL  time for good ole BEN GAY...:)

Tomorrow I have to head into the Villages to pick up my Dawg Food and then hit Publix and Walmart...golly it's gonna be in and out and make sure I have my list...I need to pick up a Rubber Maid foot stool..keep trying to find them and not one was found..might even have to go to Ace hardware...Oh and I need to get a Bird Bath..might go with a concrete one...we'll see..so it's off to get comfy and maybe play a few word games on the computer and check to see how my Sistahs are doing..the ones heading to Alaska...sure do wish I was tagging along..

Safe travels to all and of course as always..God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment