Monday, May 28, 2012

A Wet Memorial Day here on Monday

A Wet Memorial Day here on Monday...and boy do we ever need that rain..come on rain..but no strong winds please :)

This morning was a little on the wet side for the Critters and I might add none of them were at all happy about it.. I for one had all the towels ready.. I mean a towel down on the steps coming into the house and several by the back door to the dog patio ...yep, it's gonna be a lot of wash tomorrow cause I ain't a doin' nuttin'...it's a day to just hang loose as a goose.

Oh wait till you read this . Big Red flew down and sat up on the Humming bird feeder pole and was chirping away at me really early because the feeder was empty from those "Piggly Wiggly"..yes, those dang Doves/Pigeons what ever..so I looked out my front window and there Big Red was...like he was dancing and singing..cept I knew he was complaining..(oy, I'm going to the birds)....so I got my shoes on and filled the big cup and treaded out to the big feeder and filled that baby up..as I stepped back Zooooooom...they came out of the trees and Big Red was flying around my head...DUCK MOMMA !

That was my start up morning plus I had to water (imagine raining and still having to water plants) my Geraniums as they hang under the over hang..LUCKY ME...but boy them roses on the side by the car port look mighty fine...ones in front are kind of iffy..not sure why but maybe after all the rain we are suppose to have I'll mix up a batch of Bloom Feed...

Today I wallowed in my world of TV..nothing but War Movies.. and I'm not a War Movie buff..so I searched my Netflix and watched a few good ones..Leap Year, Romantic Comedy and Date Night too funny for words..yes, I was grinning from ear to ear and at one point I laughed so hard Zeke got up and came over to me ..to see if I was alright...Sure was..just to too funny ..

Kept tabs on our Tropical Depression Beryl...sure hope no one got injured as the news said, "winds were hitting hard in certain areas"...then I saw some people at the beach while this was going on... Are they crazy??????

Read news on our Women's Forum of one of our Sistahs with the group heading to Alaska took ill..Carol..she had stayed back to lay back for a day or so to see if she could get rid of her cold..but instead got worse..she's now in the hospital in the intensive care unit with pneumonia... God Carol I'm praying for you that all will be ok...and her dog Maggie was taken to a shelter to be taken care of.. I guess her son is on his way to be there with her...

I know all the other Sistahs have got to feel this..cause everyone is so close and traveling like that..well, you all become one ....which is really a good thing...Please all that read my blog think of Carol and pray she'll come through this ok..

Now I'm gonna head back into the kitchen and rattle those pots and pans..cause that's about all I'm gonna do..it's reheat microwave style tonight !

God Bless and Safe Travels to All....and remember our Men and Women who lost their lives to keep us FREE...!

No comments:

Post a Comment