Monday, May 14, 2012

Twas a Good Monday

Twas a Good Monday (surprise, surprise !)  it really was.. I was up before day break (norm for me) and even had a hop in my step...I was going to WalMart..wooo hooo..and might even have company to go along with...:)

Critters were a little dragging but I promised them some extra goodies tonight if they all behaved..and let me get dressed without the usual...I mean like they get in those moods of  "I wanna go, you can't leave me "..oh yeah them big brown eyes do the stare down too..and also getting them to go into their room is like taking them to the VETS...all four feet don't move you have to drag them...and then when you shut their crate door..the teeth smile at ya..!...HA !  ya missed me..hahahaha..

Well, I got my birds taken care of...even heard Big Red give me a whistle..still no one has hit the new water feeder..we'll see, we'll see..Any how on to the plants..Yeppers they got their blast of "temped water"..no cold water in this hose...hahaha..this amazes me.

On to the next phase...got the Critters fed and Ms Reba was giving me her.."I'm hungry where's the fiddles"..so I knew I was on track and all was gonna go smoothly...then my phone rang...It's my neighbor Ms Betsy...!!! Alrighty she let me know she was ready and willin' to go...See I told ya I was gonna have company...:)  Betsy, that made my day !!!

Off we went cept I notice my ABS light on the dashboard was lit and wouldn't shut off..so I made a quick stop on the way to the Chevy Dealer and pulled in got an appointment for tomorrow morning at 7:30am to drop my car off and have it all checked out... I don't let things go..cause I've had those strange experiences to wait it out..and WOW...so best get er done and get the oil changed before I head back to Pa..

After my quick stop Betsy and I headed over to WalMart..one of my favorite places to shop..and yep the parking spot I normally get was waiting for me and surprised me that there wasn't much traffic..even Betsy noticed that..guess them "Snowbirds" went home...cept they left me..hahaha..

Got back safe and sound and Betsy says, "Look, there's Clancy"...yep, he was back and cutting back those bushes...boy he loves to work in the heat..but I am so thrilled he loves to do that work..He does a good job and makes my yard look so much better..

I had Clancy take down some of the hanging branches near my bird feeder..cause I noticed the other day those mighty flying squirrels were up to their tricks...they were attempting to land on top of the one feeder..."Sorry Charlie not this time "...hahahaha...

Got a call from the Roofing company..they will be scheduling someone out to check out my roof and also look at the gutter that the seam is coming apart...it's always something but I'm anxious to see these people...cause they is not walking away with a story..they is gonna fix it and fix it right...Don't I sound mean..hey, what we paid for that roof..it should be in "Gold"...we'll see.

Watched Survivor final last night and Kim won..and well she should have she was pretty sharp how she played this game and won several challenges..and the men never learn..Women will always stick together !!

Tonight is America's got Talent and I hear it on in the back ground..I'm not thrilled about Howard Stern..but we'll see... I certainly hope he doesn't pull some of his strange antics...Gawd help us..!

So that's my story for today and now it's on to the TV..

Safe travels to my friends and as always...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment