Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday early post

Monday early post...it sure is for me...but I'm working on waiting ....hahaha..yep, on a load of laundry...so as I sit and ponder I thought I'd write a few notes....:)

Already Monday....my goodness the weeks are flying by...and soon I'll be heading back north...sure gonna miss all my critters..I mean my yard is busy all the time..and it's neat to sit and watch the action taking place...

Some I really can't believe I'm seeing and others..well, I don't wanna even go there...but I did get a visit this morning from the Lonesome Sand Crane... the one I think his mate got injured..He walks through and stops and looks at me..and like usual..I walk over and say "Hey what's happening" and then throw down some seed...He takes a look at me..(like what the heck is it this time) and starts feeding...Typical...eat and walk away..."Hey, no tip"...I say to him...hahaha.

My darling Squirrels are at it again...eating my Hibiscus flowers..what is with these "attack squirrels"...they are like piranhas...they eat everything in site..and then climb my trellis and look in at me ...baiting me to come out and feed them...One of these days those buggers are gonna get theirs...Where's my Hawk ?????

Tonight is the Voice, the semi finals and I sure hope that Juliet Simms makes it through...Oh ! I saw that Elise from American Idol on a show this morning...she sang and boy was she good...guess the "kids" didn't like her style...I sure did .

I've got to start writing my list up on what's going back home with me..and start cleaning out my pantry and slowly emptying out the freezer...Sure miss our 2 Xs a week trash...gonna keep at it..cause it's really a nuisance having all this trash building up...

Ms Reba is doing much, much better and she sure is getting her appetite back..and making sure I notice...even last night when we all went to bed she snuggled right up to me ..on her pillow...and just snored in my ear...charming but I have to say, "The tune put me to sleep"...hahaha..

Well, my timer went off, time to unload the washer and into the dryer...Life as a Domestic kind of Sucks ...I mean I could definitely enjoy just sitting back and watching nature...LOL  no wonder why I loved being on the road..park the rig any where and just look out and watch the beauty...some day I've got to get back to hitting the "Open Road"..even if it's just a week or two...

So my plan is to down size my rig in the near future ..which will make it much easier for me to just take off for a week or two....

My dear friends that are out their traveling..Safe Journey to you all and always....God Bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment