Saturday, May 19, 2012

A Stinky Saturday !!!!

A Stinky Saturday !!!! I'm such a lucky soul.. My morning started off as usual (notice I didn't say "Normal") Got my Birds fed, my plants watered and my Critters fed and watered too LOL..then it was my turn...again you notice I'm the last woman standing or seated.

I made a fresh pot of coffee...the aroma was just about putting me into the high atmosphere when I heard my phone ring..hmmm it's only 8am wonder who cause I know hubby is still sleeping in..I mean on Saturday the hubby gets to keep under covers till almost noon...hahaha (the lucky dawg)

Who is calling me so early ???? "Hello"...well it's American Express. The I don't leave home without it...Security...UH OH !!!  That knot gets in the pit of the stomach and the back arches...OY.....OY....OY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice man on the phone who I could barely understand (don't wanna go there) says, "Good Morning....I am calling to let you know your Credit Card has been (my term) Hacked"...I'm speechless and listening with all ears as being his English is rather difficult to understand and my Ms Reba is wanting my attention..I'm almost deaf ...HELP ME !

I ask the young man (I presume he's young) to repeat that again "PLEASE"..and so he does and then proceeds to tell me that they (Amex) has frozen my card for my protection..and because I use ON LINE services for me to go on the Internet and check this out...Now my legs aren't great for running but for some reason I was back to the back of the house before the young lad could say.."Jack Be Quick"...cause this Jane Doe here was like "Super Woman Speed".

Yep sure enough it was hacked and used several times..first with Dollar amount several times and that's to see if the card is going through..(those dirty bastards) and then the big hit a few times..and the strange part about this...I caught something that happened to me on the first day of the strange charge...

I had went to a Web site to order some Yarn and I placed the order and then it sent me to paypal of which I no longer will use...Why you ask>?  Because at first I liked Pay Pal until one day they sent me a notice I couldn't use them any longer unless I would give out my Bank number account...NO WAY !

They had already my Amex card what was the big deal about wanting my Bank Account info..so no longer were I ever gonna use them...and when this happened on the site I immediately cancelled..after I had put all my data in..

Next thing I knew I was dumped from the site and I wrote an email to that company and  I never got a cancellation so I called the company the next day and they finally sent me a note..but I wondered..and when I checked the billing in Amex charges there it was $ 1.00 amount from Pay Pal several times and also Google Account $1.00..and that was to see if my card would go through...

Now on Monday I'm calling that company and I want answers...of course Amex is sending me a new card and I have to go through the ordeal of contacting company who charge my card for services on Auto Bill Paying.. and I just got finished speaking with DirecTV what Arses they were about it..

I spoke with the Billing Department and the young girl had this kind of attitude..."Well, you are responsible for your payment and changing the card takes 30 days and if your bill is due you have to pay it"...Holy Chitski that wasn't needed..so guess what I'm gonna do on Monday..Yeppers speak with a Manager and get that crap taken care of...

People some times act like Arse Wipes when it comes to dealing with issues... not that the person having the problem feels great. I mean why not just rub it in more...and you wonder why people have these nasty attitudes when they have to get something straightened out...Sad, sad world we are becoming.

This is some Saturday and it's not over...however, I could call it over for me cause my brain is wanting a break.. I am so glad I don't have to deal with too much nonsense cause I'm sort of at the end of me being a "decent human being".. if I was a bird you know I'd fly over  and ...oooops yeah right on the bean head ...LOL

Tonight I've got nothing planned maybe watch a Comedy..but when I think of it...Life is becoming a Comedy of errors..coming and going...maybe even a revolving door...."Going up Madam" ?

Where's the tub I'm looking at...I surely could soak a few hours..hahaha...

Hey Sistahs heading to Alaska.. I'm really anxious to follow your travels and better yet if I could get my arse in gear I'd be right behind you all....Have a Blast and keep blogging cause I need some laughs..

God Bless......

No comments:

Post a Comment