Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Race is On ....On Thursday

The Race is on...on Thursday...What race you ask ?????  The Trash Race !  Yes, it seems now on Thursday (which is the only trash day we have now) our driver is getting earlier and earlier..and for me..well that's kind of a bit of a pain in the ARSE!!!

I get my Critters fed and done by 8:30am now as Ms Reba takes her sweet time and that's no biggy.. I mean I get to chat with hubby while he is on his way to the office and that's about 8am..although he calls me when he first gets up and is non functional..so that's usually a "I'm up"...at 6:45am..so we've got a little time for me to have that cup of coffee and get myself functional...I mean I am up at 5am but kind of watch the news and let the big ones out (Zeke and Abby) then curl up on the couch and wait for Ms Reba...yeah it's tough unless I have major things to get done I'm kind of in limbo...hahaha

But this morning that Driver...hahaha..yeah he decides he's gonna get to my house at 8:25am..holy hannah..but I was ahead of him only by about 10 minutes...yes, I did some hauling..and with my trash that's exactly what is was...Hauling YOU KNOW WHAT..:)

Can't wait to see what next Thursday is gonna be like..woo hoo...so for me it's the Race is On !!!  thank goodness for my dolly..yeah she helps me gallop through the hedges ..hahaha...

I can't believe it...it's March 1st and time is just flying by it seems..but again today is gonna be a hot one..and then listening to the news of all those tornadoes...oh my so sad...I'm sure hoping that this crazy weather will give us a break.. I dred the storms here as again in the back of my mind...where do I go  "If"...see that's the only thing that always gets to me.

Tonight again is American Idol and after last night with the girls singing there was only a couple that I really liked....but no one has "Rocked my socks off " yet...I'll watch to see who makes it into the final "20"..should be interesting.

Nothing major today other than I might...now I might finish my book..but my eyes from the small print are bothering me..so I might have to take a break..but a lot of the questions I always wondered about the Hasidics is coming to make sense...wish my friend Toby was around..but hey, maybe she's reading the book too..???? 

My roses are looking pretty good and my Gardenia and Hibiscus are starting to come together... I fed them yesterday as I bought some Miracle Grow for those types of plants..my tea brew didn't seem to be doing the trick..maybe my tea didn't have enough acid in it...but boy this morning that Red Leaf Hibiscus produced some flowers...and the Gardenia is producing lots of buds..can't wait till she blooms...

I need to make a list up as I'm gonna head over to Lowes to pick up a few more plants and try and find a special battery for my remote..then I'll make a quick stop in Publix..planning all this for Friday.. and I need to re pot a few of my other plants too ..so I need a big bag of soil...the treated kind .

That's about it other than I'm sure glad soon hubby will be down..sure miss the guy and I've got some things I need for him to do...hahaha..yeah I got to keep him workin'...stay in shape and stay healthy...hahaha..

God Bless......

No comments:

Post a Comment