Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Sister is now at Peace on Tuesday

My Sister is now at Peace on Tuesday....at 11:35am my Sister Alice left this world...She is no longer suffering...I'm sad for losing her but I'm thankful that she's now with the Lord.

This has been a journey of remembrance ...and for that my heart is filled with love and even a smile cast on my face...I spoke with my Brother and I could hear the sigh of relief too.. We will always have her with us and that's something that will never change..

On her birthday May 7th, I will have a mass said in her name. When we return to the North my Brother and I will go to the Mausoleum and have  a Memorial Service...that will help both my Brother and I as well.

As I spoke to Theresa I could sense her feelings..she too is now at peace with her Mother now resting..All those years of suffering also took tolls on the daughters...and finally all the daughters are getting along...My Sister would be happy about that...

I thank all of you reading my blog for the prayers that you have been offering up...it is so appreciated...

God Bless You Alice...RIP !

No comments:

Post a Comment