Monday, March 19, 2012

And it's Up and At Em' on Monday :)

And it's Up and At Em' on Monday :)  Yes indeedy !!!..Hubby was up and out early to go fishing with Bob (of Bob and Diane) and I could hear him whistling as he rode the grape mobile over to Bob's house..

Hubby well deserved that break..I mean he's been doing all the shopping and digging for me ..and of course helped me (according to him, he showed me how) make the sauce that my God Mother Lena makes ...and boy it's really good too..not spicy..but garlic and onions and basil...and tomatoes are more on the sweeter side..delicious...

I know when hubby gets back to the office this will be part of his "Brag" on what he did..hahaha...so he earned his right to dip that string in the water or what he calls..."Wet a hook"..the man has many sayings...all inherited from his Daddy ...

Today was get things ready for tomorrows trip to the Laundromat in town..that is bring the throw rugs and heavy covers to be washed and dried...and that's a job but so much easier using those big machines... He'll also fill the gas tank and get the car washed..that's his gift to me... hahaha..hey it all helps.

We also went over to the motor home and she started right up..thank goodness ..started the genny too and ran the AC unit..we were there for about half hour..and she's looking good too..only a little dusting has to be done as before I parked her ..we cleaned her up ..so she felt good sitting inside.

Tonight I made Ribs for dinner and they hit the spot too...and tomorrow I'm making a pan of Lasagna as hubby will be leaving for Pa on Wednesday morning...Time sure has moved fast..and I'm gonna miss the guy..

He'll probably be glad to sleep in on the weekends when he's back home...LOL I sure had him do some running...the kind I hate to do..but he enjoys it..and also gets a chance to see everything that is being built up around us..

We'll also watch on TV ..the Voice and record Dancing with the Stars...so that's on our agenda ...and mainly just make sure the things that I can't get done are done...

We also did a ride around the community in the Grape mobile..and it was rather nice ..came back and visited with Betsy and her hubby Dick..that was really enjoyable..good to have good neighbors that you can laugh with and just feel down right at home with.

My humming birds are coming which also makes me feel good too...they sure are liking all the flowers around the feeder..makes them feel safe..and of course gives me a good feeling too...Birds are busy and even my Doves are getting a little on the "Plump" side...guess I'm doing my job keeping everyone fed..even those bugger "Squirrels"..they keep an eye out for me when I come out to the feeder...they zip on down the tree to check and see what's for dinner...as long as it's not my wires...!!!

Paulette and Lizzie, thanks so much for those kind words..I always appreciate those thoughts..and can't wait to get to see you all too...Be safe in your travels and know that I keep you all in my prayers...

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment