Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Hell of a Day Tuesday !!!

A Hell of a Day Tuesday !!!... This morning I went with my neighbor Betsy to vote...and not for a primary...but for our Board of Directors...3 seats were open and of course I'm also a certificate holder on the Golf course as well so I got double duty...hahahaha..Betsy and I enjoyed the ride up and chat as we did out duty to vote...and boy do we need some "new blood" on our Board..

Later this afternoon I went to the Annual meeting ..of course still don't know if our candidates got on but there was a good show of people and good size amount of ballots to be counted along with the Absentee votes..so hopefully we might learn something tonight or we'll find out tomorrow as we have another meeting to "let all know and place the "new" people on the Board.

Of course like everything else that happens with me or next to me..interesting things tend to develop...The Auditor was in for a surprise..something we have (my friend Carol and I ) have been discussing for quite some time as things have been changing in our neat community...

Carol with the little help from her friend (ME) LOL  got up and asked a logical question ..(here it comes).. "I'd like to know, where is the money that we gave for a deposit to be returned to us upon returning our Clicker (remote) for the back gate... being we are putting in a new system...Why, isn't there an Escrow account and how come the Auditors have not picked up this sum of money...and we're talking well over 10,000 dollars..."...a silent pause..and then the auditor takes a deep breath.."Good Question, but I don't know and I don't know anything about it "...HUH? 

The room went silent and all ears were listening... I could barely keep myself from laughing as I knew this was gonna be the proverbial nut cracker.. Carol then says, "You mean to tell me you don't know...that these people have our money...not theirs...and are using it ..and you don't know where it is or why it wasn't handled properly..."... he replies..."This is something you'd have to seek legal council, or ask your board"...

As I looked around the room I saw every one's express...DUH ?????  So then Carol says, "That's pretty good...these people take in money and it's not theirs and it's no where ....and I guess if we all ask for it at the same time there would be some strange words spoken"....

I can only say..."The next meeting is gonna be really interesting "  cause this session stopped and you could hear a pin drop...YIKES ...Go Carol Go...I'm right behind you..trying not to laugh to loud but just wait for the next meeting it's gonna get a lot of attention drawn....and I pray our Candidates get on the board...but in case they don't...it's "never give up" cause there is next year another election..

So we all sit with baited breath waiting and watching for emails or phone calls and look for a brighter day...and speaking of days..it was really nice but a little windy...but still nice..and my plants are looking good..but boy do I have my work cut out for me..cause hubby will be here next week like 8 days exactly and lots to get done...lots.

Tonight I'm gonna relax and watch the Biggest Loser (sure hope it ain't us) and enjoy the rest of the evening...so that's my story and I'm stickin' too it !

God Bless...Go in Peace !

No comments:

Post a Comment