Friday, March 9, 2012

What part of a picture am I in on Friday ?

What part of a picture am I in on Friday ?......Some days I'm not actually sure myself....but then tend to just go with the flow of what's happening in my day.. I've been rather out of a lot of things (not goodies, never) but the world around me. That's not always a bad thing either...but for some...it's got to be in with the "in crowd".

Personally by the looks of some of the "In Crowds"...I'd rather be an observer hahaha...but hey, different strokes for different folks...Right ????..So for me my day is one of those...I hope my picture changes...I mean with my scene right now and that don't include looking out my windows...but my surrounding environment...Zeke and his on going issues...makes one rather depressed but things could be a lot worse. It sure does make one humble...that's for sure as I can't get down on my knees and pray but my heart is aching for I just am at a loss....for what to do and am I doing enough that I can....(sigh)

I guess I should thank each blessing that I have and that could be enough...or could it ???? My mind tells me one thing and my heart tells me another...as you see my Critters are my whole world...I've learned to trust them more than I have people...Surprised ???...It's a fact from so many heart aching experiences...Friends that call themselves friends and those that just are standbys...but Critters they love you unconditionally..that's what's so wonderful about them...good, bad or indifferent they wag their tails or squawk (those bird lovers too) and those that don't have any tails...wiggle their stumps cause they do have somethin' there ...LOL...

Today it seems Zeke is a little better but the day isn't over yet...Gosh this stomach situation he has is awful ...I'm sure for him as well.. When he wakes me in the morning (which he does often) I look at him and ask, "How's it gonna be today, Zeke"?...His eyes look at me and some days they are so sad but some days you can actually see that "sparkle" and I know he's up and at em'...this morning it was so so...and that's ok too..again it's like every day, "what's it gonna be"?

I hate to put him through more testing..this poor fella has gone through so much in his almost 8 years of life. I sometimes feel so guilty...but then when he's up and giving me his "full of life" attitude that thought leaves me...Yeah, this is another one of those..."He's my boy" type stories I guess...Like my Joe and Lord knows I miss him terribly...Zeke slid in at home plate and grabs as much attention as he can get from me...He's my service buddy...and loves to please and just enjoys picking up things and bringing them too me...hahaha..some days I wonder.."What does he have he's bringing "...ya just never know..hahaha

Watched American Idol last night and of the 6 cuts that they made I agreed with 3 of them...hubby and I was chatting back and forth...that always neat ...and we chuckle like we're the Judge and Jury...HELLO !!!!

Flowers are perking up and looking mighty fine and on my number one list is to re pot several and "TAKE PICTURES"...yeah that's on the top of my list plus hopefully I can get out to the store...I sure hate leaving Zeke as he is..just in case ...don't want him to get sick in his crate...

Ok, let me brighten this up a bit cause it sounds like I'm really down in the dumps...I am a bit but not dropped on my head..I do rationalize a lot and some times as I write I come to my senses too...So, I'm ok...just wish I could figure out how to help Zeke...can't help the World..that's something the Lord is gonna have to do.....Maybe our prayers can help...can only give that a shot..

So my best to all that are traveling on the highways..Stay Safe and as always

God Bless !

Psst...hubby will be here in 5 days !

No comments:

Post a Comment