Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Eagle has landed on Wednesday !

The Eagle has landed on Wednesday!...Yes, the hubby called to let me know he's landed at Orlando Airport..I am just so happy everything went alright..We had spoken at 5:30am and as he was making sure everything in the house was ok and that I was ok too...yeah, he worries, like me too...So now I'm just waiting for the limo to pull up..that will most likely be around 1- 1:30pm.

My day has started off early and I've been just making sure I've got all my oars (hahaha) in the water or maybe I should say, "Boat".. I've even recorded a few shows that I know he missed while working late at the office ..so he'll do some catch up too..Of course he tells me, "don't worry about getting up with the Critters cause I'll do it"..now I wish I could tell you that it's a fact..but knowing hubby...his eyes won't open up till around 8:30am..that's ok cause the rest of the day he can do the ins and outs..:)

Last night I watched the Biggest Loser and I always feel bad for those that get sent home...but the out come of how they turn out..is FABULOUS..and that's what counts..Just an amazing show as how they turn those folks from really bad shape into a "new" person...I know I couldn't make the exercises not in my shape with my knees...I'd be crippled...for certain..in fact just thinking about it my knees ache...Where's my Dolly ?????

Tonight is American Idol and hubby and I will enjoy it together ...I was gonna cook but decided "Chinese" is easy for us and gives me a break...but for the next few days..I'll be rattling those pots and pans..and of course a few Crock Pots thrown in :)

My friend Carol and her hubby Larry stopped by yesterday to bring me two pieces of Junior's Cheese Cake from Brooklyn, New York..that is by far the BEST in the UNIVERSE..so that will be a surprise for Sunday's dinner ...and I thank you Carol and Larry...and I can't wait..

Yeah I do have the list for HUBBY...he'll get that in a few days...he'll complain but because the weather is gonna be warm he'll enjoy Washing the Windows..LOL  I can do the inside while he does the outside..I'll do the "Team Work Pitch"...

Lizzie, I'm happy to read you got your "new" rig to replace the one that got the boo boo..can't wait to see it in person...on your way back from Texas stop in and spend a couple of days would love it..and you can fit in my drive way..

Safe travels to all and of course as always  God Bless...!

No comments:

Post a Comment