Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Drifting through Wednesday

Drifting through Wednesday here...by that I mean I'm caught up in the "New" book that came in yesterday..OMG .. my day is almost over but my book has just a little more to go..See, I'm one of those that when I read a book that's about all I do..well maybe a tad bit more..cause there's no one else to do it for me.

Last night I got a call from hubby and then my neighbor Betsy..both reminding me cause I wrote I was only gonna watch or maybe record Biggest Loser...Did I forget American Idol"..?  hahaha..yeah they were right !  I did so I made sure I watched American Idol and recorded the other  and after I got done watching that show I finished my chores with Critters and did I go to bed ???? NOPE.. I read till my eyes were closing..so hence ....

I Drifted Through Wednesday  !!!! Now you understand..:)

I just turned on the AC cause I realized it was getting warm in here with just the fans going...I'm so engrossed in this book.. but I have to put it down and get busy doing a few things...LOL.

Tonight again is American Idol and Survivor..(see Betsy I remembered) and I'll get to finish this book maybe tomorrow.. my eyes are getting a little sore as this is a small print book..oy !!!

You know I was suppose to go out today but..... well you know why. Excellent story on this young girl's life . I grew up a few blocks away from the Hasidic Jewish community in Brooklyn. Always intrigued me their cultures and how they live and work amongst us gentiles. (that's us).. Like I said, "when we moved to Brooklyn we were only a few blocks away from their community".

I often would walk in through their area, although most of times I don't even think they looked our way. They kept busy and when I saw the young women they were surrounded by lots of children . Busy community, and boy busy, busy women...LOL.

Soon it will be my time to get busy...(feeding critters) and maybe I might actually look outside..I need that elevation..hahaha. So that's about my day today ..oh yeah, I did water my plants and checked my roses and they are doing great..in fact I even mixed a brew of food for my Gardenia and Hibiscus.. See I was "busy " today....:)

Safe Travels and God Bless......

Pssst...."Happy Leap Day"

No comments:

Post a Comment