Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Jumpin' Jack Flash on Tuesday Here !

Jumpin' Jack Flash on Tuesday Here!...Oh Yeah :)...Getting things in order so I can relax and enjoy hubby's visit..hahaha..Well, it sure does seem that way..it's his get away from the "North Pole" and my anxiety breaker, well, kinda, sorta..You know it gets difficult when trying to talk with the Critters and they tend to agree...along with a few cookies :)

I am sure anxious and I know hubby is as well as this morning he said to me, "Make sure you record the Biggest Loser as I won't be able to watch it or talk with you till bedtime"...The man has got lots to do and get done before catching that plane tomorrow morning. I don't envy that plus make fixin's for Medusa, that she'll be ok....

This morning I got a lot done and now only a vacuum away from almost finished but I'm never ever finished..not in this house..cause always something else that has to be done..like I just remembered ..open critter dry food bag and fill the bins..See what I mean ..hahaha.

Laundry is going while I'm taking my break and having my coffee..sure does taste good too..then I'll have a few more plants to re pot..did some of the Geraniums this morning and I've got to do that Red Leaf Hibiscus...yeah it's coming together slowly...but will have to pick up more potting soil..for the Christmas Cactus.

Going to have hubby go with me to Lowe's to find bar stools..solid wood ones that Clancy said, "he'll spray paint them for me"...gonna do them in a bright yellow to sit inside the carport and hold my Christmas Cactus..they'll really brighten up that room too.

My list is slowly dwindling down thank goodness but as I delete a few I wind up thinking of things I'd like to get done..so it grows again..aaaaah what's with this list thing anyway..only that it keeps me on track and how I can complain to hubby on how hard I really work...Like you think that man will care..don't think so cause he's got his going to complain to me too...hahaha

Zeke seems to be on a mend thank goodness that had me going there for awhile and my Sister seems to be doing a turn around too...oh how I hope and pray..although her life is sad they way it's played out...God Bless her !!!

So it's time for me to get off my duff and attempt to make another wave...of energy...outside plants are coming together and I love having flowers and plants it makes things feel like home..Color brightens my days just like light..and we're gonna have some really nice days...come on sun ....

Tonight I'll watch the Biggest Loser and before I know it morning will be here and hubby will be walking up the driveway around 1- 1:30pm..and the Critters will go ballistic..might have to put them up so he can get in the door..oh my !!

Safe travels to all that are on the roads and as always God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment