Sunday, March 11, 2012

Broke the chains that bind me on Sunday !!!!!!!

Broke the chains that bind me on Sunday !!!!!!  YES, I sure did and to boot it was Day Light Savings too !!!!!  I mean I went the whole package...set my clocks ahead before I went to bed and complained till I could fall asleep...got up with Zeke's nose in my face...(now that's a weird feeling)  opened my eyes and all I saw was this "Big NOSE"...wet too..yucko  LOL

Jumped out of bed and looked at the clock...HOLY COW I over slept it was 6am what was wrong with me..DUH...in the other world it was only 5am..but because someone had nothing better to do but change our time...we now lose that hour...and it was DARK too...SUCKS...but up I got and dragged around letting everyone out..even Ms Reba was awake..(now that was a surprise) then came breakfast and fed them Critters and had to make my coffee...boy I was in need...

Went out and even fixed the Bird Feeder as it was wet from the rain..so I dumped a lot of the seeds as those little squirrels will eat anything (I can testify to that) and put fresh dry seed in... I hear someone chirping looked up and it was "Big Red"..yeah he flew down after I backed away from the feeder..he was hungry...looks like they are getting fussy..hahaha...but a few seconds later came Woody..yeppers and even little Woody...boy that little one is cute no bigger than about 3 or 4 inches..but fuzzy and can't tell if it's male or female yet so I call it..."It"..hahaha..

I debated on whether I was getting myself up and out and I sat back watching Fox news and finally decided if I don't do it now I'll not do anything...so like a dedicated soldier I marched my way in got dressed and whipped on out the door....and guess what...Got a great parking spot..right up front near the main door....AMEN !!!

When I finished scooting around the store and just getting out to my car the Heavens opened up..YEP, I got soaked...wonderful but I did treat myself to some chocolate donuts...you know the kind I mean..the ones with icing...OH YEAH ....SMOKIN' JOE... they are DELICIOUS..and I ate on the way home enjoying every bite...hahaha...Hey, I needed a quick fix and they caught my eye on the way out...

Homeward bound I be and sure enough more rain to meet me at my door...of course I'm now ready to unload...Why not get more wet..I mean I sure needed the shower..hahaha..well my plants did and I looked over at the feeder and several little Finches were all gathered together...Cute they are but they are like piranahs ..LOL...they gobble and gobble ..OMG..they are bottomless pits.

I did pick up 3 bags of feed for them..and of course I got the NUTS and BERRIES..my crew don't get the cheap stuff..HUH...I'm well trained and got the routine down pat...:)

Tonight I've got the recorder going for Oprah's interview with Whitney Houston's daughter...I guess it's one of those "Want to know the facts"...as I've said before, "Such a tragedy and wasted life because of drugs and alcohol"...I think Whitney's voice was a beautiful gift from God...and when I hear her music I still feel her loss to the world .

Haven't scanned to see what's on TV tonight but I've got Netflix and I'm gonna watch DE LOVELY...with Kevin Kline and Ashley Judd... it's sort of a musical story of Cole Porter...love his music..

Zeke is doing pretty good and my Sister, I haven't heard any more word other than we will talk with the Doctor on Monday..on a conference call to get the facts and what we can do to help her.. I sure wish I was able to take care of her..but she really does need 24/7 car with nurses...

That's about it other than my hubby will be here in 3 days...I can't believe it but I'm so anxious...

Safe Journey to all that are on the Road ...and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment