Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Toodles on Tuesday for Hubby and Me !

Toodles on Tuesday for Hubby and Me !...The morning started out hectic as Hubby got up and was ready to "get er done"...The usual routine we do on the last day of our week together... Hurried up and grabbed all the throw rugs, blankets and list of things I was short on...and out the door he went.

While I did the gathering of the Critters so he could get out the door . You see they sort of know this routine cause when we get ready to pack up and load up the rig to go home we do the same thing....so they were eager and looking for the rig to get loaded into... I had to let them know .."Next time ".

Then it was on to stripping the bed sheets and flipping the mattress...Hang on cause we're going over...."Dawg over board"...LOL  yeah they get into the act too....and then the next procedure is...vacuum through the house while Zeke attacks the big bad vacuum...That's a sight for sore eyes..and a heavy one too.

I get a lump in my throat cause I know the evening will be our last together till he comes back down in June and we take that long, long ride home..Critters 3 and Hubby and Me !..again that wild routine before we go..and also unloading the frig into the rig and freezer too..YIKES..don't wanna go there just yet..

Watched my hummers fly in for a quick stop and slurp and then before I knew it hubby was back home with all kinds of stuff..OMG..yes, more stuff to pack in...hahaha..

Dinner was good as I had made Lasagna >>>I call that my kitchen helper as I throw everything in to it...Sausage, peppers, onions, ground turkey and mushrooms..didn't have any eggplant or that would have fallen in too..lots of cheeses, 3 to be exact and the creamer the better..and of course Lena's sauce..it was delicious too...gawd I could have fed an army..but for hubby's last meal..it had to be that one...

We watched Biggest Loser tonight and just sat on the couch and didn't say much...kind of solemn..but that's how we always get when it's time for hubby to head back..sure wish we'd hit the lottery..but I guess ya have to play it first to even have a shot...DUH ?????

Tomorrow the limo is coming to pick hubby up at 9am and I never look at him leaving..something about that ...I just make like he's going to the store ..some long store trip..SUCKS...but I know when he gets home he'll call and we'll get back into the routine of talking several times a day..plus we have to discuss..American Idol..hahaha..

So that's my day today...and I'm ready to call it a night..Hope you all had a great day and those traveling..take care and be SAFE..

God Bless........

No comments:

Post a Comment