Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A New Day, A New Way on Wednesday !

A New Day, A New Way on Wednesday !... I'll make this day a short one as I did not sleep well last night..My knees were hurting..something I've been dealing with for a long time ..but it didn't pick a great time..however my news is good...

Our choices to be on the board to fill those empty seats went well..well as well as can be expected..I didn't go to the morning meeting cause I don't think I could have sat there that long..but the word is .."We are gonna look a lot brighter and although there were some questions..at least we've got some positive objectives and that should help the morale.

Now you know you can never please everyone..but my feeling is..."give it one hell of a shot"..and keep positive thoughts ...be open to all suggestions and go from there...So be it !!!

I'm not feeling that great so I'll end my topic..and go lay down and take it easy for today..cause there's always tomorrow...Come what may !!!

Zeke along with me isn't feeling well either and I'm hoping it's not a re occurring problem...so I need to pay close attention to him.. Oh I just pray it isn't that illness coming back with avenges...

Hope all are traveling Safe and remember..God Bless All !

No comments:

Post a Comment