Monday, March 5, 2012

An Unbelievable Monday !

An Unbelievable Monday !  My morning started out with a bit of a chill..it was 39 degrees..a mere change from yesterday ...when we were in the high 80's..HOLY CRAPPOLA... thank goodness I listen to the news/weather before saying "Night, Night"...and I turned on the heat to keep the chill out of the house...brrrrrrrr it was chilly letting the Critters out..Ms Reba was not a happy little critter and Ms Abby (Twinkle Toes) stepped rather quickly as the ground was damp and cold...I could see her feet pick up high and shake a bit...LOL

So my mission was planned for this morning...picking up my "Meds" for another stay in life for the month and to mail a few bills out and above all stop by and see why I am not getting my Echo (the community news/whine paper)...and the saga begins.

I spoke with the HR person as the other woman is not a friendly lady..(I'm putting that mildly) as I am aware of how evil I can get and why create more havoc with someone that "Hates" herself (most likely to have a bug up her arse) ..The HR woman is soft spoken ..and tries but is not that skilled in HR but humble..

I explained my dilemma ...I mean I do realize I'm a "Snow bird" and I'm only here from Oct till the end of June...and my bills go to my Pa address as that's what hubby insists upon...so there is no mailing involved..(well, they won't mail anymore and they now finally wised up and put it on line ) so what is the problem I can't get my Echo...the people that hand it out are some what confused as well..

Story goes...(this gets better each time) because I don't use my address here for the billing they will not put me on the list for Echo to be handed out..but if I want I can come up to the office and pick one up each month...and that's that... WHAT ??????

This reason makes no sense as it only consist of a list to follow...What is wrong with the people that come down for the time being adding their names to the list and when they leave all they have to do is delete it ??? I mean we are living in a computer age...it's a simple add or delete..??????

Answer, Well they have too many that come and go..HUH ????? Who can't just add a name or delete..how much time does that really take...and why would you only do it for the people that live here when we all pay our O & M ...????

I guess this is a jump out of your skin thingy that's gonna have to happen at a meeting..to get the Attention of those that perhaps haven't a clue..or maybe those who will care and make some changes...

So I went on my way as it was either..Get Pissed or make my day go happy and treat myself to lunch (which I did) and head over to Lowe's to find some Geraniums...I was not only looking for more for myself but for Betsy's porch as well...I want to find a certain color that will blend in with our Roses...

I picked up two hanging baskets of Geraniums ..but they were on the pinkish/orange kind of ..not what I really wanted there but only what they had that looked decent..so my search will continue next week...

Lunch was great by the way..a Hardee Burger and Fries..something I only have once in awhile and of course a big Dr Pepper... I could hear myself singing as I left...and drove down the road  LOL...

Tonight is the Voice..YEAH and I'm kind of needing something to relax and then I've got some catching up to do..and a big load of laundry but I think I'll do that tomorrow...early.

Hubby is sending me down some canned tomatoes..well Italian Peeled Plum Tomatoes.. I know I hear ya..but these are a certain kind we use to make Sauce and I can't wait...They are a huge can ..more like what is used in restaurants...what we used anyway...they make the best sauce..So I'll be making up a few containers of Sauce...

I picked up some herbs to grow in my pots..some basil, Italian flat leaf parsley, chives, rosemary and mint...so I've got to get my pots ready and Yes, I need to transplant some too...so I've got my work or should I say, "Hubby will be busy "...LOL 

So that was my day and it's not over yet..who knows what else is gonna happen....Weather get nicer..Oh, oh....the babies are at the feeder..Woody's babies are so cute all fuzzy...can't tell yet if they are male or female..but they are cute...they'll be more babies coming soon with the Cardinals too..love spring around the corner..and Yes, have to get my humming bird feeders ready cause I'd say...in another week they'll be buzzing by....

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment