Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Quiet Saturday

A Quiet Saturday..thank goodness !...Zeke seems to be on the mend as well as myself...my nerves have been jumpy not knowing if I was going to have to take Zeke to the Vets and start that same procedure over..This has been laying very heavily on my mind. Night and Day I've worried about leaving him to go to the store which I need to go desperately...Thinking "What if"..not a good thing...

Today went smoothly with no hitch and I just basically chilled out...been just taking care of a few things and keeping my fingers crossed that there would be no surprises...So that means tomorrow I'll get the critters done and head out to the store..might not know how to act...LOL

Talked with hubby on and off as he too was worried..and finally I just said, "WE can't change what's gonna happen, we've been doing our best"..although you can't help beating yourself up with this...and in the mean time my niece called my Sister isn't doing well...HOLY CHIT !!!  Yeah just add to the rest of the melt down..

My Sister has been in a nursing home now for almost 8 years due to something that went a muck during a procedure...We never got the right answers other than a virus attacked her brain...which they now claim was the results...However, she walked into the hospital sick and they did a scope on her and put her under anesthesia which she never came out of..went into a coma and was that way for 2 years...then finally came out of it and was left in the state she is in now...LIMBO...horrible and none of us could help her as she was married and this jerk husband of hers wouldn't let us do anything...and he kept us from any info...horrible, horrible..long story short he divorced her after 50 years of marriage cause he didn't want to be stuck paying bills...but didn't use those terms...GAWD ..we all wished this would have happened years and years ago before all this...but again it is what it is...What a life she has...what a life she had when married too..such a shame..

Anyway my Sister hasn't been doing well...and now I'm waiting to hear what's happening..See, when things change there is always something else in the making...like Momma use to say, "you cried cause you didn't have shoes till you seen the boy who didn't have feet"....I guess just praying that things will change all way around..

My day has been quiet and I've mainly just tried to make some light in everything...but it seems I'm got to change some light bulbs...(my humor kicking in)...One good thing though...hubby will be here now in 4 days and tonight I get to change my clock an hour ahead...lucky ME or should I say.."Lucky US ALL"...we give up an hour of precious sleep...but we get to see more light...Like at the end of the tunnel ????????

That's my saga for today....and I'm sure tomorrow it will have a better jump start as being I'm gonna be up earlier...LOL Hey, I'll get a better parking space cause ya know people get screwed up on the first day of the time change....

Have a good one all and Safe Travels...God Bless...turning another page !

2 comments:

  1. So happy to hear that zeke is doing better, or at least not worse. And sorry to hear about your sister, but all I can think is now is the time to have faith that His will be done. Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paulette, I finally broke loose this morning ...felt great seeing outside world and goodies all in a row...woo hoo...Always good chatting with you God Bless Zeee and Critters 3

    ReplyDelete