Friday, March 23, 2012

Tis Friday and Weekend Begins

Tis' Friday and Weekend Begins...strangely enough last night around 10pm I had a visitor...as I was letting my Critters back in the house I heard a voice call my name...at first I wasn't sure but then again softly I heard my name once more...when I realized who it was I quickly put the Critters in and went to see what was up...was this going to be another round 2 or what...

To my surprise it was a rather sincere visit and in some ways a plea for help....for those that know me well, understand I can't refuse helping someone..no matter if it was my worst enemy..after all we all do make mistakes..I mean we're not made perfect and I haven't noticed any holes in my wrists for feet (for those that don't understand...I haven't given my life to save the world as Christ did )...so I listened and felt bad for this human being and at that same time I was given an apology...it really wasn't needed after I understood her situation..

I sure do believe that the Lord has a way of spinning things around and opening up your eyes as well as your heart...and after our conversation I came into the house and the anger that I had left me.. Which was a good thing..cause as Momma use to say, "Anger destroys YOU as a person"..I do believe that..it brings hatred and I'm not really about hating..but on the other hand..I don't cut much slack either...

Today again brought another turn of events for me..my niece called with news on my eldest sister..the doctor is ordering in Hospice..it seems that her organs are starting to shut down...I feel so bad as I'm here and not able to just pop up and get to her...So I have to keep her in my prayers..My sister has been in this one nursing home for over 8 years and ill about 10 years with a no return of ever getting better..

She had a procedure done in the hospital as she was sick..walked in..but never came out of the anesthesia and was in a coma for several years ..when she did come out of it  she lost short term memory and the ability to walk or even feed herself..she was in a fetal position too long...such a nightmare..

I pray that she won't linger long and that she goes in peace and I feel better that Hospice will be with her..they are truly Angels..and I pray that my sisters daughters will get their acts together and be by her side... I know my eldest niece is dealing with a lot of decision making and I thank God that she and I have gotten close.. I'm here for her to vent and to help her get through this..

Most of the rest of the day went by smoothly...a few little bumps in the road but that's norm for me...but I am forever thankful that I'm able to vent and even to my friend and neighbor "Betsy"..she's an ace...I enjoy our chats and especially when we get on a good topic of "What's happening in our community"..her eyes sparkle...YEP, she's got that kick to "fight to the finish" sharp as a tack..Thank You Betsy for being there too !!!

Paulette, you too...I know you are always near by to give a few words of wisdom and when I can get on line and get our chats up..it feels good too..Thanks so much for keeping a watching eye on me..

Lizzie, your prayers are always a good feeling..cause I know the Good Lord is right by you...and you are always passing it forward 100%...God Bless ya too!

The weekend is rolling in..we'll have a little bit of rain (hope no major storms I'm a chicken at heart) and my flowers are growing nicely...Yes, I've got to get my act together and take pictures..so pictures are coming..before I have no more flowers...LOL

Those traveling have a safe journey and always keep your eyes on the sky..

God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment