Friday, March 2, 2012

Fixin' Stuff on Friday

Fixin' Stuff on Friday....wanted to head out early this morning but got side tracked..(don't cha just hate that when that happens?) When I was feeding my Critters this morning and opened the Freezer I looked and UH OH !!!! I had no more food for Ms Reba other than todays...soooooooooooo I done got out my big pot and chopped me carrots and celery (thank you Ninja) and had a box of brown rice and yeppers gots plenty of chicken stock (remember my fabulous buy..shocker..hahaha 6 cases) and got that baby on the stove ...had to shred up 4 large chicken breasts that I had in the frig thawing for Monday...surprise, surprise..as I thought I didn't have to do this till Monday...GREAT PLANNING ZEEE....oy!!!

So my outing for today was cancelled...but there's always tomorrow...but me hates doing any shopping on Saturday..too many people going in my direction..LOL  however, I am planning on heading out now on Monday..multi tasking...pick up Scripts and a few goodies and, and ya just never know I might head out to Lowe's....YEAH :)

My day was busy and another surprise... I looked out my window and my Bird Bath was "GONE"....now where in the world could that have gone ????? I found out ..heard Zeke give the warning signal..(he's real good at that) and went to the window and low and behold...it was Clancy...Yep, he snatched that Bird Bath up cause it was leaking and he done fixed it up and even painted it...woo hoo a man with a mission..I can always depend on Clancy... and it's looking might nice..cept I can't fill it for a few days...but sure does look good :)  Thanks Clancy !

Checked my plants this morning and boy they sure do need re potting so I need to get my ARSE in gear and get them done..they are looking really good and the Roses..the color is kind of glowing amongst the green leaves..they are like a Cherry Pinkish...need to take pictures.. (I will)

I've got my Crock Pots going...as it's so warm today and I didn't want to turn on the stove or oven...(that's why I love my crock pots) so I made a Meat Loaf in one..and Baking Potatoes in the other...the smells in the kitchen are haunting...and it's not hot in the house...

I have a few more chapters to go on my book and I had to stop ..my eyes were really bothering me..that small print is a killer...I was going to down load it on my Kindle but I wanted the book..maybe I'll think again next time and look and see if large print is available..I'm spoiled..

American Idol was pretty good last night..most that were picked were my choice too....So the challenges begin..and I can't wait...I'll watch the shows I recorded to do a catch up on what I missed...so that will take care of my weekend...and HEY !  The weekend is on us again..

Count down on Hubby's arrival...12 more days...Thank goodness..

Oh and to one of the Sistah's in our RV group.. I hope you are safe as I know you were heading back to Huntsville Al..and I just heard a tornado had touched down.. I pray for your safety and I know Carolyn was also following you home ...Please stay safe and watch that sky.

Now back to the kitchen and rattle those Crock Pot Lids :)

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment